Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

I guess I would be willing to shout my voice out, honestly I need something to do in my free time. I don't have any experience in voice acting whatsoever, besides my long monologues to myself at night in bed, while I writhe and think about my infinitely inferior life. If you need a voice to do a lighthearted bloke, or something like that, I guess I could do it. Maybe. Who knows? Maybe I was meant for this life? Maybe this was all meant to be?

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing my name out yet again to pique some interest.

Australian male, early 20s, very deep and manly voice. Can stretch to a reasonably believeable American accent if required, which it probably will be.

Done one or two minor roles for mods here, voiced a radio show for a roleplay server, and am currently involved with a titanfall short film type deal, and I've voiced a few ads for radio in real life so I'd say I have some experience.

From what folk tell me I'm pretty good at it with flow and emotion.

Hit me up here with a PM, but truth be told I don't check it as much as I should so If I don't get back to you it's not because I ain't interested.

Here's some links to my previous stuff as a sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12fI1zthypE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFZHdr9nIw&t

Edited by DingoDoge

• 2 weeks later...

Need some voice actors for my town mod, Morgan. The roles are:

Walter Clark: Age late 40's to early 50's

The towns mayor and founder.

Jodie “Colorado” Cooper: Age mid to late 20's

The head of the towns Mojave Express.

Brian Ross: Age Late 40's to early 50's

A retired bounty hunter, husband of Amber and father of Cathy.

Amber Ross: Age late 40's to early 50's

The wife of Brian and mother of Cathy.

Cathy Ross: Age: late teens to early 20's

A young bounty hunter and daughter of Brian and Amber Ross.

Father Austin: Age early to mid 50's

The towns priest.

Byron Baker: Age mid to late 20's

A courier of the Mojave Express.

Dave Lee: Age mid 30's

The owner and bartender of the Rattlesnake Salon.

Crystal: Age Mid 20's

One of the towns prostitutes.

Mimi: Age early to mid 20's

One of the towns prostitutes.

Felix Holt: Age mid to late 20's

One of the town guards.

Selena Holt: Age mid to 20's

A farmer and Felix's wife.

Jesse Elliot: Age 200+

Jesse is a ghoul and retired mercenary. Husband of Sherry and adoptive father of Helen

Sherry Elliot: Age 200+

Sherry is a ghoul and retired mercenary. Wife of Jesse and adoptive mother of Helen.

Helen Lewis: Age 7 to 9

Jesse and Sherry's adoptive daughter.

Edna: Age early to mid 20's

Former Great Khan and town guard.

Lori Kyle: Age mid to late 20's

The owner and cook of the Horseshoe Cafe.

Vincent West: Age Mid 30's

The owner of West's General Goods. Husband of Theresa and father of Danny.

Theresa West: Age Mid 30's

Vincent's wife and mother of Danny.

Danny West: Age 9 to 11

Vincent and Theresa son.

Nathan Grant: Age early to mid 30's

Former member of the Followers and town doctor.

Doctor Finn

A doctor of the Followers.

Ranger Larson

A ranger stationed at Camp Golf.

Vontus

A legionary.

Varian Cipius

A praetorian guard.

I know that the description are brief but I don't want to spoil too much of the mod. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me.

Edited by RangerBoo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just wanted people to know that I'm looking to do some voice acting. I have tried looking for specific mods that need this, but all the ones I have found so far were posted months/years ago so not much hope there.

I'm from the south-east of England (not London) and I am looking for any voice acting roles, big or small mods. So if there are any mod authors out there who are interested just give me a PM or post on here.

VOICE ACTORS NEEDED

I'm doing a third installment of my Here There Be Monsters series, and need a few voice actors. The main characters are as follows:

Nyx - A sload that has made a pact with the Hist to awaken a giant monster to destroy the world of Men.

Gavos Richton - A rich imperial noble whose son gets kidnapped by a cult. He hires the Dragonborn to find his son.

Helvo Richton - The son of a rich imperial noble who gets kidnapped by a cult. The Dragonborn comes to rescue him.

Kothringi Tribesman - Leader of a primitive tribe of Kothringi raiders, he agrees to help the Player, for a price.

The Daughters of the Evening - Three Argonian witches who serve the Sload.

There are also some minor characters that I could use some custom random dialogue for:

Nagas - Feral, terrifying black-skinned argonian savages.

Kothringi - Primitive tribal humans that live in the jungles of Black Marsh.

The Legion - A cult of Argonians that follow a Sload and plan to awaken a giant monster. They fashion themselves after the Imperial Legion, wearing scavenged armor and weapons and organizing themselves like a Roman army.

Argonian Peasants - I might add a small village of normal native argonians that live in the shadow of the cult, and try to hide its existence.

PM me if you're interested in contributing! Thanks!

*EDIT*

If any women are interested, I would happily rewrite any one of these characters to be female! I just defaulted to male since it seems like there are more male actors in this forum. Let me know!

*EDIT*

I also needed a few more lines for Call of Cthulhu:

-A few lines for an old Sea Elf woman

-A few lines for the resurrected ghost of the giant crab Skar.

Edited by Araanim

Looking for voice actors for a quest mod I'm working on. Not asking for much, just a decent microphone and maybe some past voice acting experience. Right now, there's only two characters i need voiced:

Terry - Male, probably mid-20s. Wasteland explorer/adventurer.

Skullz Gang leader (unnamed) - Male, late 20s-early 30s. Leader of a wannabe "raider gang" that is encountered at one point in the mod.

Terry has the most lines by far -- probably about 140-odd lines as far as I know. The Skullz leader only has a handful of lines, as he's only a minor character.

Screenshots of both of them here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/106141/

Send me a PM if interested.