New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hello, I have recently picked up a key at the top of a machine in the Quarry Junction called "THE KEY OF SAFE OPENING AWESOMENESS" and I have no clue what mod it belongs to and it is really getting on my nerves.

EDIT: I have gone to the Lucky 38 and this key I have picked up opens a safe in there. It is on the second floor and the safe contains a weapon called "Tourge's gift". It is a sniper rifle that shoots explosive bullets. I believe it is a reference to Borderlands. I think the gun belongs to the mod "Project Weaponry".

Edited by Tbird0803

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Gals, I need your help badly.
Returning to the New Vegas on new PC i cant find one mod to get the saves working
Mojave Delight - ginger edition
cant find this version anywhere, used to be on old site, but not here and not around elsewhere

Hello Mod Detectives,

I'm trying to find a mod with is shown in the picture below

It Show What Group The Item Was A Part of

Like Aid:

Case:

Ammo:

Weapons:

Please Help Me Nick Mod(Fallout 4 Joke to Nick Valentine)

O yea I forgot its for fallout new vegas

I'm trying to find a mod with is shown in the picture below

It Show What Group The Item Was A Part of

Like Aid:

Case:

Ammo:

Weapons:

Looks like the screenshots from the mod "Inventory Sorters" by pintocat. There are others that similarly group into different category names. An "advanced search" on Nexus with the term "inventory sort" in the "description field returned this list.

-Dubious-

Anyone recognize this weapon? I've been trying to remember the name of it, but I just can't do it to save my life. It's a box fed minigun assault rifle that uses 5.56 ammo, rather similar to Borderlands 2 Vladof Spingun.

4848108-1378350225.jpg

Anyone recognize this weapon? I've been trying to remember the name of it, but I just can't do it to save my life. It's a box fed minigun assault rifle that uses 5.56 ammo, rather similar to Borderlands 2 Vladof Spingun.

4848108-1378350225.jpg

looks like Maitbatsu's LMG Velociraptor. Unfortunately he took his mods down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/55035/?

4848108-1378350225.jpg

looks like Maitbatsu's LMG Velociraptor. Unfortunately he took his mods down.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/55035/?

Yep, that's it. Shame though, he had good stuff. No matter, At least now I know the name of it. Thanks.

Hello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBrxHPPLMvs

anyone know the mod that have this weapon reload sound?

Bonus question: If I´m not mistake, to change the sound of a weapon, I have to do this in FVEdit, because the geck don´t have this option. I´m right? I remember to do something like this before.

I believe you're wrong, the geck has options for sound under Audio>Sound and search reload for the reload sounds. I think it'd be much easier to just replace the sound files themselves

Edited by erichobo