New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Really. Weird. I only used it to get smokin peoples and im pretty sure my companions use them. Im probably wrongly remembering though.

Ohhhh I think I know why. Duh. Because the companion I'm using is a custom companion added by another mod (admittedly a mod scripted by myself for my own use). My bad.

Unless there's a way to add the custom companion to a list or something that allows them to smoke the cigarettes too?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

There was a mod that added quite a few perks.

I'm looking for it for one perk in particular. It was one of those starting

perks that you choose during your psych eval with Doc Mitchell in the game's start.

The ones that have pros and cons, you pick two of them?

Well I remember one that was represented by that grim reaper icon used for the vanilla perk "Reaper's Sprint". (I think that's what that perk is called)

It let you have one perk per level instead of every other level but it gave your DT a huge debuff.

I know there's a mod that gives you a perk per level with no strings attached but I kinda like the challenge of having terrible DT.

Even on Very Hard the game isn't very difficult.

Cirosan's Classic Overhaul

Edited by Xamrin

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,
I'm looking for the mod "Female face preset - Emma face". Screenshot I have not unfortunately, because I had problems with a mod and had Fallout as well as the Nexus Mod Manger reinstalled.
Can you help me so, have no desire to walk 10 hours again deuchs wilderness.

Thank you

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...