New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

i was looking for a mod that lets you have multiple characters but i didnt find the video

hope you help me find it

Interesting concept if I understand you correctly ...

Do you basically mean to have companions the player can swap in and out of to have first person control ?

Which sounds doable by saving an npc information in a script with variables , to have the player change to those variables with an execution script , that then also enables another npc matching the players stats.

Might be some save bake problems with it though , hence multiple searches don't seem to bring up something like that , err I'm not using the right words ?

Is it possible you just saw a video about having multiple companions ? Or maybe someone playing the Multi Player mod for NV , and they were dual boxing ... like is possible with most MMO games.

You run multiple accounts / instances of the game at the same time.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34870 Allows you to have as many companions as you want all at once.

Found with the search function that is located at the top of every mod page. There are a few of them.

I just realized you were talking to me and not the OP question ?/?/?

So where are your Tank pics ? I think it better described yourself ... incase you wanted an outside opinion ? > ~ @

Go back to the tanks ... you was the s#*! imo back in the day.

Did you use to drive tanks (tread vehicles) ? Doesn't matter if you did or didn't ... only what groups of people believe ... living in a space to then think about their neighbor.

And a neighbor with a tank would make you stand up and !!! get involved 1

• 2 weeks later...

installed a mod years ago and can't find it anymore, don't remember the name

essentially just a small pack of vanity items that had customization options in game. for example, an eyepatch that, when equipped, asked which eye to cover. i think there was a bandana as well? it asked if you wanted to wear it as a head wrap or a head band i think. and the item i used the most, a pair of biker goggles that could be toggled to be worn raised or lowered.

did this get taken down or rolled into a pack? i cant for the life of me work out what keywords i haven't tried, so i fear the worst :(

• 1 month later...

Hi! This is a long shot but I'm looking for a resource for either FO3 or FNV that I can't find anymore... it was a non-fetish maid outfit pack. The outfits weren't french maids or anything (plenty of those around), but normal, lore-friendly maid outfits, nothing sexy at all. I believe the author said the outfits could be used for maids or nurses. I had this clothing pack years ago but can't find it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! This is a long shot but I'm looking for a resource for either FO3 or FNV that I can't find anymore... it was a non-fetish maid outfit pack. The outfits weren't french maids or anything (plenty of those around), but normal, lore-friendly maid outfits, nothing sexy at all. I believe the author said the outfits could be used for maids or nurses. I had this clothing pack years ago but can't find it!

Non sexy maid outfits you say ? Oh for FsAKES ! Who doesn't own a maid that has a sexy outfit in the closet ?

And that's the question of who is going to be Trumps Woman VP ? Cuz he of course will steal that which is good about a liberal view point .

I think I know who it will be .

your fate Iguess

Is there a mod that exists that removes the light under your character? It's essentially like a pip boy light, but not as bright. It's annoying because it's like I'm walking around the wasteland with the pip boy always on (and no, I don't actually have it on). I know it doesn't effect gameplay (sneaking) but it ruins my immersion lol.

• 6 months later...
Hi all, I have a question about the existence of some FNV mods, which for the first time I've seen available for Skyrim, here on Nexus.

1) AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer

-A while ago I downloaded a very useful Skyrim mod, more for users than for modders.

This mod at the time worked via a keyboard shortcut, if pressed it created an active window on the user interface, a kind of clickable menu, where all the mods you downloaded were located, mods that contained items, armor, weapons, and in case of skyrim also spells.

Through this interface you could click on the mod you had in the list and all the items of that mod were added to your inventory.

It has been very useful for testing mods that you decide to download, as well as for testing mods that you create yourself.

It was very convenient, because when creating your mod it saves you having to manually place the objects in the game world and in the cells/containers/inventories/etc.

2) Proteus

-The other useful mod I would like to talk about is Proteus.

Proteus is a Skyrim mod that allowed you to customize your followers in many ways, but its specialty was the ability to make you change the aesthetics of a follower, if I remember correctly by calling up the RaceMenu. You could play a lot in aesthetic customization.

This was also useful in saving time creating and editing characters, because it saved you from using the CreationKit (or GECK in the case of FNV).

3) Cheat Room

-There was also another mod that could help do the same thing as Proteus, Cheat Room. This mod teleports you to a room where you can modify every parameter of the character, such as the stats but also the size of the character's body, as well as access the RaceMenu to do many things, including creating a copy of your appearance (as with the Proteus mod), which you could easily "paste" on your follower. Very comfortable and fast, no CK or GECK.

I'd like to know if there are any FNV mods that do these things.

Thank you.