⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

Wouldn't it be wild if you found out the answers you gave, while playing a video game, strongly suggest you are of nobility?

:ohmy:

Or, at least, your thinking is strangely strongly like the way nobles think?!

:pirate:

Is nobility and peasant based upon our inborn abilities?

:geek:

Ooo?!

:psyduck:

I wonder?!

Hhhmmm! Too bad for no pizza recipes being on demand. I had some you would like, perhaps maybe if possibly.

Everything Goes Pizza: just dump anything on it that you can think of or that you thoughtlessly grab, and cover it with thick layers of cheddar cheese and special tomato sauce like is put on pizzas normally. Things can be like bacon, rusty iron nails, small fish, shark teeth, musthrooms, orc tails, sheep's liver, chicken, chicken egg shells, plastic toy soldiers and so forth. Guaranteed to be inedible.

Nothing! Such a boring pizza recipe that you may as well not even bother making it! I do not even know why I bothered to add it to the list. Must be one of those days!

Anyway, enjoy Pagafyr!

Whoah! :devil: Slow down there. :pirate: I have to find all those ingredient's before I can even start. :yes: I would be better off to put the mixing's for the pizza dough off until I have got all of the items.

Hmm? :rolleyes:

Shark teeth might take awhile. :teehee: Have to find some tail of Orc from one that went swimming in the Australian area who lost a few parts of their tail to those shark biting at them while surfing on the ocean. Sharks shed their teeth, you know. :yes: Grow new ones back too!

I've got lots of rusty iron nails. Sardines, mushrooms, grind the chicken egg shells into the flower for a little added calcium, stiffer than usual dough?

Egg yokes and egg whites goes in the dough.

Plastic soldier? Green plastic soldiers or more modern ones, with flesh tones? You know, like GI Joe!

There's no such thing as a Normal Pizza!

All pizzas are made with similar parts, but they have a kind of personality. When I make a pizza for someone it gives the mixing of it my full attentions. I'm thinking of the person, or group of people, all the while so I'm sure it has a little of that special touch from my friendly persona in the pizza. :geek:

Would you like yours served on plates made of Dragon Scales? Cups out of a Dragon Teeth maybe, with some Morrowind Dunmer Blood wine?

Don't worry I won't be killing any dragons. I already have a pile of their stuff. It slides down the mountain side when they are flirting with each other.

(For those who love dragons: No dragons will be harmed, they shed scales and teeth too. (My lawyer makes me say some of the stupidest things.)) :dry:

Leave it to me. You'll never go missing anything you want in a pizza.

Normal pizza? Sorry, should have defined better what I met. Original Italian pizza is but some cheese and a special tomato sauce. That is what Italians think of as 'normal pizza'. I am not Italian but used to have an Italian friend who made sure I knew the difference.

PS: I also am against killing dragons; anyway I am not sure just how one would get to do so since they seem to be not so common around these parts.

Pagafyr, do your windows always fog up when a woman walks by, moving sweet as a gentle breeze? I highly suggest high quality antifogging glass for your windows.

Much can be appreciated as little bits, carefully digested and savoured, of life.

Happy January, 2015AD, Pagafyr.

I don't need a defogger. :cool:

The occasions of a female passerby that causes such mental excitement is seldom. :mellow:

Usually by the time I could wipe the window fog away the lovely gals are usually long gone. :sad:

I no longer pretend I am an Alpha male, I no longer want a Pinocchio toy puppet, and with my eyes I see is the blessings of youth reminding me I was younger once. :happy:

:laugh: Putting eyedrops, called natural tears, clears the fog from my aging eyes too! :yes:

Pagafyr, my heart goes out to you! :sad:

I am not aging gracefully! Young women do not chase me down the street unless I have left something at a shop or I forgot to pay for something. :pirate: :teehee: :tongue: :turned: :sweat:

Yet I am more at peace, with myself, now and would not be the arrogant young mixed up fool that I was. :psyduck: :wallbash: :facepalm:

So I will end this post on a happy note and celebrate with some dancing. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Maharg67