Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

• 6 months later...

What is the source of your avatar?

I gained knowledge from many members at the time I started designing it. I used to draw pictures on flip cards. When flipping them the pictures it makes a short moving picture.

My skill at putting that kind of work together for a gif kept me from putting the entire scene on the avatar. As to what it was? I was surprised as anyone what caused me to draw it. My curiosity to grow as the first sketch developed. The egg breaking, the head emerging. A little dragon head gets larger pushing it's way out of the shell, the dragon takes flight. The dragon gets closer as the egg fades into the background. and... Surprise ending not included.

A dragon's egg in the background. The green newborn baby dragon taking it's first flight. The tail as it swings forms the mark of curiosity. ?

Thus curiosity and innocents blended with a creature which some believe never existed. Not every web page I visited ended with that result. Some actually seem to have found proof, they became extinct. But spoofs and people who like to try to fool us with their video creation left me with some doubt still. Curiosity!

I gained knowledge from many members at the time I started designing it. I used to draw pictures on flip cards. When flipping them the pictures it makes a short moving picture.

My skill at putting that kind of work together for a gif kept me from putting the entire scene on the avatar. As to what it was? I was surprised as anyone what caused me to draw it. My curiosity to grow as the first sketch developed. The egg breaking, the head emerging. A little dragon head gets larger pushing it's way out of the shell, the dragon takes flight. The dragon gets closer as the egg fades into the background. and... Surprise ending not included.

A dragon's egg in the background. The green newborn baby dragon taking it's first flight. The tail as it swings forms the mark of curiosity. ?

Thus curiosity and innocents blended with a creature which some believe never existed. Not every web page I visited ended with that result. Some actually seem to have found proof, they became extinct. But spoofs and people who like to try to fool us with their video creation left me with some doubt still. Curiosity!

So the question mark is formed from the dragon's tail. That in the background is a dragon's egg? I've always seen it as an eye. Either I stand to be corrected, or maybe you intentionally left it up for interpretation? You're clever.

What are the spikes, or the sigil, that surrounds the egg?

So the question mark is formed from the dragon's tail. That in the background is a dragon's egg? I've always seen it as an eye. Either I stand to be corrected, or maybe you intentionally left it up for interpretation? You're clever.

What are the spikes, or the sigil, that surrounds the egg?

The spikes are streams off light reflecting stretching outward as the dragon exited the egg, lighting off the broken pieces moving away from the center. Every new person that saw it had the same thought you did about the all seeing eye. The dragon's egg in my thought was the size of our Earth's Moon.

A story with a moral. Kind of like one of Aesop's Fables.

It goes like this:

Once upon a time there was a leader on a large island somewhere that lived in a bamboo made palace. He had a teak wood throne. All the other furniture was made with bamboo. His life was comfortable and his was a good leader.
One day a monster appeared on the horizon and all the people ran to their leader with the news.
He rose from his throne and walked out of the palace and got into his coach. Four of the people lifted the bamboo coach that had a bamboo leafs overhead giving him shade. He was young and light yet, and the men lifted up the coach and ran with it carrying him to the beach as fast as they could.
Upon arriving at the beach the people pointed at the beast. He eyed it with his young eyes and saw it had put out some little ones that were getting closer to the shore.
As the two little babes of the beast approached his people got anxious. Concerned about what manner of troubles the beast children had.
The tiny beast's babies got closer to shore and everyone saw that they were boats. There were people in them. The leader knew that some day another people from another island would likely show up. He approached as the boats arrived on the beach. What he saw though suggested a much larger family than his own.
The people in the boat signed that they were hungry and might find food for offerings of something in trade for food and goods.
The leader being wise, chose to have them stay awhile so he could learn about them. As time went by they became good friends and learned each others language.
One day a new friend noticed his throne. After admiring the craftsmanship he told the leader about thrones from his country. The new friend noted it was strange wood; not bamboo. The leader noted his friends was saying knew words. After learning them he told the new friend in his own language his throne was made from which had his family history carved in it.
Teak the leader said. Wood is teak. The friend told him of several thrones that leaders had.
The leader loved the stories about thrones that the friend told, so much, he asked the friend if they might bring him one of the golden thrones for him.
Of course! The friend said. After a few passes of the sun and moon his friend returned. His friend brought with him a magnificent solid gold throne. The leader was overjoyed. The men came and lifted the teak wood throne and moved it so the golden one could be set where it was. All was well!
The family and friends all partied and while they were some words of wonder were passed around. The question reached his ears about what he was going to do with the old throne?
For a few days there were discussions about the throne. A wise one, suggested it could be taken by another and they might become a new leader. The leaders council decided that it wouldn't be good to have two leaders. So it became their problem as to what to do with that magnificent hand carved old teak wood throne.
One morning the leader had an idea. He charged the workers to build a room over the old throne room and stow the teak wood throne up there. This was a grand plan in his thinking. His family history on the throne made of Teak wood then would have a place of honor over him. A method to keep his family history right where it would be easy to show too.
Everyone one was happy. They all returned to their routine lives. The island had its days and nights of peace and calm with the occasional storms and rough seas. One day while the leader was sitting in his golden throne the ceiling above broke and the teak wood throne fell down on him and killed him.
It was horrible! The people were traumatized. An elder came around to examine the scene.
He shook his head. He looked at the people. I have seen this, and I have asked our ancestors guidance.
He looked at the people and said.
If you live in a grass hut, don't stow thrones.