Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

Thinking about my family history and remembering my loved ones. I watched a movie about life from another peoples practices. Some of them I knew for a short time. I must be getting soft in my old age because I realize I wouldn't be here if there wasn't love involved. I watched a childrens movie and cried like a baby several times.

Life is not so simple that Love is all that there is.

I sense that love is even in the darkest corners of my mind.

All I have to do is look for it.

A sense of value I have been taught to hold dear to me keeps reminding me not to be so open with strangers. The tales I have made up, gave me a line familiar so I continue to be a student seeking to be an apprentice to a prophet.

A story I was reminded of I read in a history book. It was a short story about two people who had a problem and needed someone of great wisdom so they might find a solution. They had been arguing in the street. One kept crying that the other had taken what belong to them and wouldn't give it back. The item was something that could be shared, but the other person who showed interest in it didn't and wouldn't give the item back. Thus the item, while still in the possession of the other person, caused a commotion on the street. Guards saw their actions would not be resolved as long as one of the two people could not be calmed.

Thus the guards took them both to see the one who judges all the people.

The person who was crying tears and blubbering shouts was so fierce in the moments before they reached the judge no one was unaware of the problem. Everyone else standing in line waiting their turn to be seem and their problems heard before the judge gave in to the trio and let them through.

The judge let them approach. The two still arguing over the rite of ownership.

Be SILENT!

The two heeded the command.

The judge looked at the two people and the item they both claimed to be the only one of the two's proper relation to it.

The judge saw the problem and in the ways of the times decided that the item will be divided so each person would have half.

Both the people became shocked. Dividing it was unimaginable to either of them.

One of the people cried tears. Between sobs the person said. I would rather give my half to the one who possesses it now so it is not divided into two halves. The other person also was appalled at the idea of dividing it. The holder of the item wasn't so fearful and sorry. After hearing the other person was willing to give up their claim to be the riteful one of the item.

Thus the judge did wait a moment. Both the people cease to banter. The judge then turned to them and said. Guard! Take the item and give it to the other person. The person was given the item and immediately having possessions the judge saw the decision was just and correct. For once the person was reunited with the item it was obvious the connection was between them that the judge recognized a person with such an item would have with it.

Quess what the item was? Or if you know the story and have read it yourself you know who the two people arguing over the item were both of the same gender and the judge was known as the greatest king who cared for his people who ever have lived.

A calm

retreat

I know

the place

a moment

when I

sad

full o doubt

I leaned

over

and found

it

Waiting for

my maturity

I wonderd

if reality

had a space

for my story.

No written

path

for me

to follow

I wandered

among

the hollow.

I could not

follow.

My life

no notes

were there

in a book.

I lived

lonely

a

heart

in

despair.

I remember

you.

Hope

dreams

care

we both share.

We will

meet

writing

our own

story

All

understanding

then

will be.

The story

about us.

My fire is becoming glowing embers.

My life nearly retired is slow to remember.

Tis times like these when I see a spark.

The spark of a Never Ending Story

I harken to it.

To see the beginning.

New and full of life.

The Closer being an enemies knife.

My life is nearly over.

Another year began.

My day of birth unnatural.

Because of Fetal Microsomia getting into the plan.

Performed was induced labor.

For such is no favor.

A day later!

Aye my birth could have been natural.

A vaginal one.

But nay!

When a cessarian is what the kind could be,

Size does matter.

The powers that be were unfair.

So I am troubled about aging.

To walk this life.

It is like a fable.

A place between where gods live.

I have not found any others enabled

between the two gods places.

To be in my story.

because I am between thier

Good place and the unknown other.

Living nearly elbow to elbow to those about.

Not seeing,

not knowing,

nor feelig them

While am.

While living out of sync.

In Limbo.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got a light?

Writers block is in my sight blinded by the pitch black darkness of Winter nights. 

Can you spare a bit of warmth to keep out the cold? 

A clouded sky where no stars I spy through the shapes of falling flakes of Winter's snow.

• 3 weeks later...

Those people who quit thinking like a child, acting like they think they have acquired the powers of an adult (which are only temporary) tend to fall off by the wayside in a place called denial.

I may be grown physically and quit playing Dog Pile!  Where everyone playing jumped on top the one who got chosen ending up on the bottom.  While we all were delighted and laughing as we complied.

I learned a lot of adult attitude, but I only did that adult stuff to stop being hampered,

and to get some gratitude while in that disguise.  I had to eat the (ugh!) regular meals.

And now!

I am free to choose.  So.  i'll tell you the real reason, why.  I acted like older siblings,

the parents, and especially the cook.  I acted that way, even during the feasts on special family gatherings during holiday seasons. 

I did it to get the desserts.  🤤

• 1 month later...

My fantasy in mental dream planning to be on a fantasy excursion on a white sands beach with my lovely bride once more before... Before falling asleep because I was interrupted so my plan was too short.

• 2 weeks later...

It's me again, Pagafyr.  Yes I was a fool when I Deleted my first account to find out what would be deleted, and now that one is closed and is only distinquishable as Deleted54170User.

Today I have my version of a story I remembered from a horrible story for children.  It is in a book for those about to become Eight years old. Someone at the day care center they called Churches back in the day,  probably read it, or part of it to us, just before we had to decide what profession we were going to choose.  From all the leaders in the places types of jobs.

All of the leaders in the place called a church had doctorates in the sciences.  They were called Doctors of __________, <<<<Write your guess what they were doctors of in that space back there above that white line.  If you guess any one of the possible college courses at a huge University like MIT: Massachutesettes U should have stuck with paragliders or Michinegan U where not to take mechinics unless you own a Corvette and a chorsette for your girl so she doesn't look pregnant six month along.  (If she wears a chorsette you will be gauranteed a tall skinny baby you can train to play hoops with)  while you try to guess what you can get a doctorate in you won't win anything, but I'll know you will know I know that you know.

The smartest people on campus were called: Philosophers of all the colleges (and are still; to this day; known as Professional Students) and had taken all the college courses one by one at the University (so they didn't have to go back to the farm or the little town where there is no one there to have any fun with at all ( just the mayor of Hamlen and all the other parents whose children danced to a pied pipers music and follows the pied piper to the concerts where ever he plays.)). 

• 4 weeks later...

Ex-calibre?!

Could zixi mean my BBQ handy calibre calibration device to make sure the middle of the product being cooked is the right temperature.

Like a twenty pound turkey to celebrate Sadie Hawken's Day after the big race.  I wouldn't cook you Mambe!  I am just Joking!  All the farm animals here are our pets.  They are like family.

All Dog Patch residents are Vegans.  Some of our carrots and succhini are prettly large though.  

It's a Fair day in Dog Patch.   We have a special event for all the single women!   They get to chase the single men.  And if they catch one (1) they get to keep him.

At Good Ole Dogpatch USA they invented the foot race so men had a fair chance of not being hog tied.  ( Hog tied?  That means married. )

The men line up in front and get a head start.

Then the second they have the single women get their starter call. 

AND They're Off!  

Daisey Mae might catch Lil Abner this year.  That is if his four wheel walker didn't get a lube job before the race and she has her hyper-drive three wheel electric grocery cart fully charged.

I think this is the day someone invented the reverse proposal for getting Hog Tied too?!  On this day in Dog Patch, USA women can ask men to marry them.  Saves them all that rough housing with the other gals in the race fumbling, shoving, and stumbling in the race trying to keep the other gals from catching their man; I guess.

I better check, because it might be that the year with 29 days in February is when the women can ask men to marry them during the whole year.

Looks like there will be a line at the alter keepin the chaplin busy.

• 2 weeks later...

If people ever pay me for the stuff I day dream about I will become RICH!

Then I would have to figure out how all those billionaires spend their money..

• Haha 1