First game you remember playing.

JustATac0

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to find the name of my first game. but the earliest few were Mario kart n64 at a doctor office as a child Mario land six Colden coins super Mario world and shoot cant remember but one of the early star wars racing games as Anakin sky walker was amazingly good for a kid playing games for his first times. oh now that I remember smash and sonic on the saga system. well that's an over achiever answer.

A "Lunar Lander" type game on a TRS-80 in.... 1978... I think. Does that count?

Regardless, I think bben46 has us all beat. (I mean, a punchcard for crying out loud...)

• 2 weeks later...

Pinball....

The first home system we had was pong. .. From there we went to apple II but all my friends got an Atari. I was pretty jealous because Atari games were easy to get and everywhere. Apple dealers were few and far between and the nearest apple dealer to us was 2 hours away. Not only was the distance a problem but games were expensive.. I remember getting GATO which was a submarine simulator,.. it cost like 80 bucks and that was a pretty big deal. So we would rarely go there and then I could only pick out one game. By the 80's though they started making some awesome games for the Apple II and the prices seemed to drop off a bit.

• 4 weeks later...