Does anyone still play BF2?

chris 07

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, every Tuesday night with the guys. My name is Questionable.Poon and it always gets a comment at some point. There is one Christian server that banned me for my name.

• 3 months later...
I blame Australia for moving to Bad Company 2, it just isn't that fun playing alone/with 7 people in a server anymore. Pretty much forced Bad Company 2 down my throat.

I recently picked it up after hearing good things about it. I've played a lot of offline singleplayer because the patch for the game is like 5gb. Dunno if that's because I get the expansions free now or something, but I just can't be bothered downloading it.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently picked it up after hearing good things about it. I've played a lot of offline singleplayer because the patch for the game is like 5gb. Dunno if that's because I get the expansions free now or something, but I just can't be bothered downloading it.

Its not 5 GB its only 2 GB and yes it has the expansion pack excluding special forces

Decided to play it again and ranked up to Captain (

).

Got 100 hours in Engi too and got the Expert Repair badge the same day... I thought it would be harder to get. 8vs8 on Dragon Valley with a decent enemy jet and helicopter pilot does it (though you need a server that doesn't have tons of stupid rules so that they can attack the Essex). Then loaded up special forces and got the expert combat badge on none other than Warlord... well, mostly because the other maps are pretty dead nowadays.

My stats. ^^