What mods are you currently working on?

Junnari

Decided to start a thread to allow sharing information regarding what mods you are currently working on or thinking about starting so that we don't end up having multiple modders working on same things, and to make cooperation easier in case someone is interested in working with a certain project.

Currently working on:

- 25mm Autocannon (working on model)

- Nightkin NPC's (Textures ready, stuck with implementation)

- Marlin 1894 lever-action rifle (currently paused until there's usable animation tools)

Planned:

- Colt M1911A1

- SMG with vertical magazine (early concept)

- Ghillie suit/cloak

- FN 5-7

Edited by Junnari

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just updated my tracker blade thing

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1151/images/10119-0-1456007569.jpg

focusing on better modeling and mtl definition at the moment. Better textures to make a crappy model shine lol

Edited by uedftus

Awesome... Looking forward to the 1911 ... That was the only thing I have wanted other than a Glock...

Now that Sturges and I are done tweaking the ballistics of Junnari's G67... :smile: I am playing with "followup follower" to my DarkShadows canine follower.

Raven's Shadow, which is a CBBE RaiderDog mesh, that IMHO, looks like a Labrador Retriever... It is a follower, that doesn't take the companion slot... Fun to run with Dogmeat or just by itself... Comes with LiquidSilver DogArmor...

I will probably release a "legendary" version of it too... For those of us that like to fight Legendary Mythic Deathclaws and such... LOL

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/1151/28481890-1454549189.jpg

Edited by robtest

I've been a little slow lately because I've caught the flu but I've still got a bunch of projects.

Currently collaborating on:

• Working on the Textures for Lilkandeekid's Arcade Machine mod with a lot of help from Team Bacon with the 3d components.

Currently working on:

• Updating my existing mods (Faction based underwear and USMC power armor) to make them compatible with the latest modding standards so that people can use them with armorsmith, WIPAG and other commonly used mods.
  • Tattoos (releasing my current WIP is delayed while I make sure that they're going to be compatible with other mods).
  • Making Power Armor frames dynamically adjustable in game. (This is more an experimental mod to see if I can get this working).

Currently planning:

• Once GECK comes out, I want to create a way you can invite factions (including some beyond the usual 4 that Bethesda focused on) to have a presence within your settlements. I plan on adding several new structures and workshop constructable items which can be built once you have peaceful contact with one of the other factions. So for example you could build a brotherhood of steel embassy in Sanctuary Hills or a railroad safehouse in one of your locations. These would have a variety of benefits and I would want it to provide a different situational benefit for each different settlement location you build it in. This is going to be quite a big project, so I'm trying to get the planning in up-front while I wait for GECK.

Current learning:

• How to import custom meshes.
  • Papyrus scripting.
  • The different modding community standards (the keywords etc).
  • The currently known bugs and how the community is working around them to make sure my mods are compatible.

Working on:

Kikai's Isolated Kit, Accessories and Items: Separating out lots of stuff from vanilla meshes so using alpha channel to remove bits of outfits wont be necessary.

Planned:

Port my jewelry from Fallout 3/Oblivion. Need GECK, because I can't figure out facegen/facebones handling right now, and I have a feeling that it's a variable in the ARMO data that XEdit isn't supporting (it used to be set in EquipType, but the type used previously isn't listed there now, or I'm missing something obvious that will be made even more obvious in the GECK :ermm: ).

Make more jewelry.

Wanting to do:

Goth/Extravagant/Totally Impractical Clothing (or likely more accurately, make a bunch of meshes, give up on the textures, and giftwrap them to Slof).

Radscorpion Armor: Would be rad :teehee:

Cybernetics: I know other's have done some, but I've got some ideas that aren't the same.

Workshop Items: I want to make a bunch of Art Nouveau and stained glass stuff.