Fallout 4 Creation Kit Beta and an Important Notice to Survival Testers

SirSalami

In response to post #37067255. #37067320, #37068075 are all replies on the same post.

phoenix12829 wrote: Anyone else getting the red "error signing in" bar
freakuent wrote: Yeah. Everyone probably.
Chris1986 wrote: Yup, same here.

You guys make an account Bethesda.net? If not you have to do that first to login :). It doesn't use Steam login.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37068005. #37068950 is also a reply to the same post.

freakuent wrote: Well, I'm still f***ed. Updated NMM to 61.20. Deactivated & reactivated all the plugins. Game won't load a save or start new. Am I going to have to reinstall all my mods?
freakuent wrote: Okay, it's the beta. I opted out of the beta, reverting back to 1.4.132, and all my mods work fine. So, can someone PLEASE help direct me to the proper procedure for getting the beta to work with my mods? Thanks.

I assume the mods havent been updated to 1.5 yet. Thats the best guess I have.

Hello, Im a bit confused, is the creation kit out yet? I downloaded the bethesdanet program (another useless software to keep company to steam) where do I get the creation kit? They change this a lot, why can't this be like oblivion times :(

update: No mods show up on the load order in bethesda plugin thing

Edited by scot

In response to post #37070115.

scot wrote: Hello, Im a bit confused, is the creation kit out yet? I downloaded the bethesdanet program (another useless software to keep company to steam) where do I get the creation kit? They change this a lot, why can't this be like oblivion times :(

you must download the bethesda.net launcher and login to get the ck

In response to post #37068005. #37068950, #37070075 are all replies on the same post.

freakuent wrote: Well, I'm still f***ed. Updated NMM to 61.20. Deactivated & reactivated all the plugins. Game won't load a save or start new. Am I going to have to reinstall all my mods?
freakuent wrote: Okay, it's the beta. I opted out of the beta, reverting back to 1.4.132, and all my mods work fine. So, can someone PLEASE help direct me to the proper procedure for getting the beta to work with my mods? Thanks.
savvyjack555 wrote: I assume the mods havent been updated to 1.5 yet. Thats the best guess I have.

Well only mods that conflict with something going on in the new 1.5 data should cause an issue. How do I even figure out which one(s) are causing the ctd? Someone else mentioned they uninstalled all of their mods and still had the same issue.

In response to post #37070115. #37070555 is also a reply to the same post.

scot wrote: Hello, Im a bit confused, is the creation kit out yet? I downloaded the bethesdanet program (another useless software to keep company to steam) where do I get the creation kit? They change this a lot, why can't this be like oblivion times :(

NightPick wrote: you must download the bethesda.net launcher and login to get the ck

It is in open beta, it essentially means it is out in everyway but officially. (Because it is not 100% finished) You can download the Bethesda launcher here http://download.cdp.bethesda.net/BethesdaNetLauncher_Setup.exe and then the Creation Kit should be the first thing you see when you install it. Edited by Realybeefy

In response to post #37068005. #37068950, #37070075, #37070590 are all replies on the same post.

savvyjack555 wrote: I assume the mods havent been updated to 1.5 yet. Thats the best guess I have.
freakuent wrote: Well only mods that conflict with something going on in the new 1.5 data should cause an issue. How do I even figure out which one(s) are causing the ctd? Someone else mentioned they uninstalled all of their mods and still had the same issue.

Do you have any UI mods installed? If so, deactivate and try again. For me the issue was DEF_UI.