⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mojave Restoration Project

DOOMdestroyer360

Currently I use a Vertibird located at Vault 111 that takes me to the Mojave Outpost, but it's just for testing purposes. No, nothing is replaced by this. The new world spaces are completely separate to the Commonwealth and have their own location and map data. Once the world space is complete I'll add in a method of travel there than makes more sense such as a train or perhaps a salvaged plane from the airport and a new NPC that takes you there for caps or something similar.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to make a little progress everyday, but I'll admit I have other mod projects I'm actively working on that I'll be able upload sooner. I'll try to make another video today to show the other areas more clearly.

Edited by DOOMdestroyer360

Excellent. Wholeheartedly support. Anyone who knows anything, knows the work and effort you're putting into this. I, for one, miss the Mojave. To be able to visit it again, and just be able to see it restylized in the new engine would be a dream come true.

Can't really offer any help at present, but I'm wishing you the best, and hope you are able to pull a team together to assist you through the many challenges.

Well done sir. Will keep checking in.