⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mojave Restoration Project

DOOMdestroyer360

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you thought about reaching out to the Tale of Two Wastelands team? I would love to see New Vegas remade in this updated engine, and they could work in some kind've connection between FO4 and FNV. You've said you don't want to do quests, but maybe you could make the world and let them put in NPC's and etc to recreate the game. People on the forums over there were kicking around ideas about how to do it.

Have you thought about reaching out to the Tale of Two Wastelands team? I would love to see New Vegas remade in this updated engine, and they could work in some kind've connection between FO4 and FNV. You've said you don't want to do quests, but maybe you could make the world and let them put in NPC's and etc to recreate the game. People on the forums over there were kicking around ideas about how to do it.

And people over there were answered what the problem to their idea is.

Admittedly, I don't know much at all about modding, but if DOOM is rebuilding the world from scratch with only FO4 assets, couldn't they do the same with all the NPCs and quests? Maybe the somehow transfer the audio clips of dialogue from New Vegas, create all of the quests with scripting, etc. I don't see how it would be technically impossible once DOOM builds the world. I might be sounding really stupid...

1. This isn't an exact remake, I said previously that it's supposed to be post-FO:NV 2. This is a project that I started doing for fun, I'm not reaching out to anyone about quests and stuff like that until it's finished because I don't want to make any promises I can't keep or have someone take it over before it's complete.

Once it's done and uploaded, if anyone wants to make mods based on it that'll be fine as long as credit is given

Admittedly, I don't know much at all about modding, but if DOOM is rebuilding the world from scratch with only FO4 assets, couldn't they do the same with all the NPCs and quests? Maybe the somehow transfer the audio clips of dialogue from New Vegas, create all of the quests with scripting, etc. I don't see how it would be technically impossible once DOOM builds the world. I might be sounding really stupid...

Remaking a world and remaking the complexity of questing in FNV is not really the same :)

Are there any plans to do a Washington DC restoration? I'd love to see the Pentagon rebuilt and the BoS all over the place. This looks pretty f*#@in promising from what i've seen thus far, tracking !

Are there any plans to do a Washington DC restoration? I'd love to see the Pentagon rebuilt and the BoS all over the place. This looks pretty f***in promising from what i've seen thus far, tracking !

I recall seeing a reddit post that one of the people behind Project Brazil (or the team, not sure) started a D.C. remake. I've got my hands full with the Mojave, but hopefully we'll see that get done as well.