⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Mojave Restoration Project

DOOMdestroyer360

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Nuka World is being released inna few days, which has cowboy and wild west assets, these can be incorperated into this mod, such as the desert landscape. There's also a raider gang who look like the Legion also.

As someone who's played the beta for nuka world, there are a lot of assets that can be re-purposed to fit the mojave. Will you be doing the fnv dlc worlds too or just the main wasteland?

At the moment the only NV DLC world I plan on doing is the Divide, which will be connected to the rest of the Mojave. While it's unlikely the other DLC areas will be made, I will be expanding parts of the map so there will be some new areas to explore

As someone who's played the beta for nuka world, there are a lot of assets that can be re-purposed to fit the mojave. Will you be doing the fnv dlc worlds too or just the main wasteland?

At the moment the only NV DLC world I plan on doing is the Divide, which will be connected to the rest of the Mojave. While it's unlikely the other DLC areas will be made, I will be expanding parts of the map so there will be some new areas to explore

nice