ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Do you plan to switch to Skryim remastered/special edition?

Crossforge

Are you planning to play Skyrim Remastered/Special Edition?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be making the switch?

• Yes, I'll be switching over
    • No, I'm planning to stick to the older version

I might hold off till the first update. Holding off for a while might give some intrepid fans a chance to compile a list of compatible mods.

Wonder if they will iron out the glitch with the Blood on the Ice quest or perhaps incorporate the many fixes made by USLEEP?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if they will iron out the glitch with the Blood on the Ice quest or perhaps incorporate the many fixes made by USLEEP?

Bethesda? FIX things? And ruin their reputation for releasing buggy games? Don't be silly man...

What? Are my pants on fire after saying that? No? Well, I guess we're good then...

Edit: Now, don't anyone get their knickers in a knot. I'm just having a good joke. ('sides, they DO have that rep you know...)

Edited by LeddBate

If everything is fine with the SE, then yeah I'll switch. It will not be immediately, though. I will certainly try it out regardless.

Well, LeddBate, to be honest, they might fix some bugs, even long standing ones,...but cause others to happen, lol.

They do fix bugs and the games get better, but I will not except that with SE, it just a remaster and nothing was said about bugs. It would be nice if they fixed bugs.

It would be funny since it may break some mods to do, since they told us it would be simple to update the mods.

lol I'm switching over.... All I ever see with the current edition of skyrim is people starting... over and over again trying to fix the game because it crashes soo much on 32 bit... no matter what they do...

Sounds about right. My game crashes randomly with no explanation as to what caused it. I can rearrange and uninstall mods till I'm blue in the face and I'll never figure out why it crashes. SE will fix that hopefully. Just need to wait for mods to get ported or learn how to port some of the smaller mods myself using the new Creation Kit.

If the porting was very simple (open in the new ck.) that will be super. I can simply update all my mods in day one.

if your mods doesn't use skse or animations then yes its that simple to port your mods to remaster.