This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

This is a site question:

All files have a number. If you know the file number, how do you search for that number?

Thanks in advance,

DonQuixoteIII

You mean "https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28629" ? You can use that number and simply add /mods/28629 to the main game link. You can also google search the number + Nexusmods, but I cannot guarantee the first result will always be the mod you want.

December 28 and 29 saw some drop-outs and slow-downs on The Nexus site in general, due I suppose to the on-going fine-tuning of the new layout. But now I have a problem with the "Updates" notifications not showing all the actual notifications. Updates gives a certain amount of new notifications; in this case five, but only two links were shown in the dropdown menu. Overall I missed seven replies to uploaded screenshots because not shown in "Updates". Not such a big deal, but wanted to notify anyway.

Some about some new site skin testing:

Looks like terribly, but i'm hear it is mobile skin designed for smartphones and other small screen devices.

But is a problems with it:

At Opera 11.52:

Not starts mod download, process stuck at page with message "Your download should automatically begin within a few seconds." (In old classic skin all works)

At rd.nexusmods.com/search/ filter block "Games Time Sort by Order Show Display" - light gray on white - it is very readable! And it looks like not work or i can't understand how to use it (But i not see any Apply button!)

Images, Videos, ... - not test normally, but looks like it work fine.

And also.

At Opera 11.52, kMeleon 1.7 can't visit to forums.nexusmods.com - connection fails with SSL error 40. Generally typically be good to make no SSL possibility visit to site.

Thanks, and sorry about my bad bad english.

Edited by user2804

Hey, e'rrybody! So, I literally just made my account and, to my surprise, I didn't really have an option to choose my username? Is this normal? If it is, well, then that's fine. If not, then I'd much rather change my "username" to something more palatable.

Thanks in advance!!

Hey, e'rrybody! So, I literally just made my account and, to my surprise, I didn't really have an option to choose my username? Is this normal? If it is, well, then that's fine. If not, then I'd much rather change my "username" to something more palatable.

Thanks in advance!!

You had the option, you just didn't exercise it. I recommend requesting that this account be Closed by posting here, and then re-registering.

Pay closer attention this time. If you don't select a username, the default is your registration email address.

Thanks in advance!!

You had the option, you just didn't exercise it. I recommend requesting that this account be Closed by posting here, and then re-registering.

Pay closer attention this time. If you don't select a username, the default is your registration email address.

Oops! Sorry about that! See, this is why I shouldn't surf late at night, lol.

​Thanks!

Why did you seemingly discontinue the mod categories with the site redesign? I can't find anything that remotely looks like a "Here's mod categories for this game" link. I like organization. this new layout seems really disorganized. I do apologize if I'm posting here wrongly, but since you locked the site redesign topic.... Yeah. I'll stick with the old lay out as long as its around, thanks!