⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Whats your all time favorite RPG game.

drmfreezone

@DavidSSabb94 You actually played the worst port of Chrono Trigger. The DS version was the definitive version with some added content and improved interface. That just goes to show you how memorable the game was if you enjoyed the bad port. The game has aged very well due to its art design. It is quite amazing what Square Soft managed to squeeze into 32 mb back then.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Most liked by me is the first Mass Effect. And then the second in the series because you could import your last save from the first game into the second with the consequences of your actions (decisions made, characters that died) going forth in the second game and slightly influencing the continuation.

My favorite RPG would probably be Skyrim. I've been playing it since I was a little girl, and I remember watching the trailer and getting so excited before its launch.

Still modding it to this day. It's stuck with me my whole life.

Wizardry [ on the c64 the computer that will be the one every one will use and the rest will all be failures ! ] Ultima 3:Exodus ( Apple the place holder when proven that the commodore might not be ummm… the right choose also the mouse thang was so useful am I right? but.... well they all have them now and apple limited gaming soooo..... Fallout 1 and three with

dungeon hack some where there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...