Creation Kit for Skyrim Special Edition

TerrorFox1234

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43862710. #43868195 is also a reply to the same post.

zebra0 wrote: I dont have skyrim special edition but i would like to update my mods to upload them in the nexus for pc and maybe beth.net for the ps4 users to tho i still dont know how.

So what im asking is if someone with the special edition and new creation kit would be able to update them for me so i can upload it? your name will be mentioned in the credits for converting/updating the mods ofcourse.

Its only two mods.

Anyone willing to help please pm me, thanks.
markdunck wrote: If you walk me through the process I will be more than happy to do it.

Thank you very much but its done now i just finished uploading a few minutes ago.

I have installed and uninstalled the CK many times using Bethesda.net, but I still get the Application Error 0xc0000142. No way to have it working. The first time it was trying to install also vcredist2012 (which is already installed), but my Bethesda.net crashed along with my GPU driver. Edited by Ro84

In response to post #43864470. #43873875, #43899050 are all replies on the same post.

ghostwalkr wrote: So in order to get the SE CK, you have to install their launcher?
Do we know if they'll release it to Steam, because I really don't need or want another game manager.
DFX2K9 wrote: it is on steam. It's similar to launchers from other games on steam as I understand.
ghostwalkr wrote: Checked both my library and tools, unfortunately I'm not seeing the CK listed. :(

seems someone was oblivious to the fact there is 2 version of the ck for skyrim

In response to post #43864470. #43873875, #43899050, #43915220 are all replies on the same post.

ghostwalkr wrote: So in order to get the SE CK, you have to install their launcher?
Do we know if they'll release it to Steam, because I really don't need or want another game manager.
DFX2K9 wrote: it is on steam. It's similar to launchers from other games on steam as I understand.
ghostwalkr wrote: Checked both my library and tools, unfortunately I'm not seeing the CK listed. :(
bman011 wrote: seems someone was oblivious to the fact there is 2 version of the ck for skyrim

if the creation kit is on steam, I would like to know how to get it.