[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Thank you for the warm welcome.I have done a pretty simple banner, but it should look cool enough regarding the progress we have done.I will do lots more and then show them and then maybe we can call the players to vote on the best ones.Don't worry elder I read your PM and I think we had a misunderstanding.I don't do animations for such complex 3D models I only do banner with Cinema,I started using it like 2 months ago,but with Photoshop I work for almost 4 years considering the fact that 2012 is just around the corner.I do texturing,banners,signatures,renders,etc.

And here's the banner,I'll make another one,this is just a placeholder for now

http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/638/untit2232led1.png

EDIT : I made it on a white background and the stroke on the "Call of Hircine" part looks ugly.

Edited by sergyu2500

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Infinity - you know the Bloodmoon effect in the Ill Met By Moonlight quest?

Is that a weather effect, or something else entirely? Because if it's a weather effect, it might be easy to recreate it when necessary, and allow it to affect the player werewolf via stat boosts or whatever.

Edit: Oh, hello, Sergyu! Thanks so much! I'll put that right in my sig, looks wonderful. :D

As for 3d animations - can you do textures? My version of photoshop is old and seems incompatible with negative spaces on details, meaning I can only texture the simplest of things.

Another edit: It seems like it won't let me put an image larger than 400x350 in my signature. :/

Edited by dianacat777

Well, having someone who can make textures still puts is well ahead of where we thought we were.

Wow,didn't expect such a quick response.It looked little rubbish but now I think it looks better.

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2685/sfaf3wr215r2131r3f.png

As for a signature there you go Diana :

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/9572/signaturedn.png

Edited by sergyu2500

I've been thinking,Imperials,Bretons and other human-like races turn in a werewolf,including the Elfs.But,how can an Argonian,wich is a reptile,turn into a werewolf,wich is a canine?What about Khajiit who are the cat folk of Elsweyr,that turn from a cat to a dog?I thing the Argonians should have a resistance to lycantrophy,and the Khajiit should turn into werewolfs more often because they have 2 personalities,wich are enemies,because theres cats and dogs.And dogs win most of the time.And because the Argonians are more resistant to lycantrophy,most of the werewolf hunters should be them,and in the same time the Nords would prosecute them because we all know that Nords don't like Dark Elfs,Khajiit and Argonians because they look different.

What do you think?

Thanks! That looks brilliant.

Edit: As for the races thing... the obvious answers would be to create the lore Werelions and Werecrocodiles. But we should worry about that after the mod itself works, as that's just a basic logical fallacy of TES. As for the werewolf hunters, they already have an immunity to lycanthropy that stems elsewhere.

Edited by dianacat777

Im wondering about the numbers of werebeasts that plague Skyrim...

I checked a little lore about the various werebeasts and i see that Skyrim got only 2 of them, the common wolf and the bear.

Knowing that in that type of eras traverls aren't an easy thing, im wondering if putting too much differences in beasts would kill the "unique" feeling of the land of Skyrim.

Each territory has its own features and crocodiles (argonian related, black marsh location) + lions (kajiit related, elsweyr location) seems out of place in a cold and high place like Skyrim.

Now, on the lore there is even a note about Altmer, Argonians, Bosmer, and Redguards being quite resistantto lycantropy.