[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

Hi,I dont know if this the right place to post this or not, I was hoping you could help me, I am newish at modding and I create mods I like, but when uploading a mid to nexus I never know how to pack the files that are required so others are`nt missing them and have the red exclamation mark or an empty area, etc., for example if I have downloaded and using a modders resource from e.g. modder 1 and modder 2 in my own mod, how do I upload them also to nexus, please help

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got another question here (starting to feel not a lot of ppl go on these forums anymore)

Sorry if this post is nooby as all hell, but how do you get dragons to stop clipping through your worldspaces? They literally fly through everything (walls, ground, NPC's). This seems to happen with all manner of Dragons/

This is getting massively irritating.

Has anyone figured out how to deal with this?

Edited by lennykrapitz

• 2 months later...

Hi there!

I need your help. I would like to create a potion mod and I don't know how to apply an Ab-type magic effect to a potion (somehow convert it to an Alch-type magic effect so that it works on a potion). Is it possible to do this? If yes, does anybody know how I might do this? Any help would be much appreciated. :blush:

• 7 months later...

How do you use existing assets in created meshes? I want to take a bunch of existing models and mash them together, like how a bunch of the armors in Immersive Armors are made, but I haven't been able to find any documentation on how IA was made, nor can I find any tutorial that explains the process used to do something like that (or if I did find it, it didn't explain its uses and it was so vague to the point that it seemed like completely irrelevant garbage). Can someone point me in the direction of what I want to look at? Searching threads with a measly ten posts per page and a 15 second search cooldown is suffering.

• 1 month later...

Please add Skyla's tutorial to your list it's very good, clear, precise, professional as well as extremely helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

This might help people. I see a lot of questions in the Skyrim mod trouble shooting section and other troubleshooting sections. The problems can be obvious for some and many struggle still after so many attempts to make Skyrim stable with many mods. This answers a lot and might give some tricks, hints or places to find your solution.

is there a way to edit your main character in 'Skyrim Creation Kit' ? i really only want to edit her, but i cant find it anywhere, possibly i'm just searching incorrectly?-- is there a proper term? and sorry for all these questions, i feel quite slow for even asking :wallbash: , but i'm getting weary lol :confused: :facepalm: