progress in behavior files(almost done!)

theru

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna create a more detailed tutorial how to do this but for now i just leaved a small read me file in project file folder how to edit my project and add more animations to it and for learning purpose

Trial. Trial. Trial. Trial. Trial.

???

lol, just the audio for the videos you posted, it's just that computer voiced lady saying trial trial trial over and over again, assuming it's a trial version of whatever you used. No worries though if that was your intention.

Trial. Trial. Trial. Trial. Trial.

???

lol, just the audio for the videos you posted, it's just that computer voiced lady saying trial trial trial over and over again, assuming it's a trial version of whatever you used. No worries though if that was your intention.

lol, i dont know =P i dont own speakers on this computer, they are on my other one =P well turn off the anying lady trial =P

Ah wicked dude. :thumbsup:

I had tried loading a project months ago out of Bethesda files, but it wouldn't read properly the skeletons for me.

yeah i know so i downloaded erlier version of content tool the one that macthes this behavior too and exporterted bethsedas skeleton again into a hkx file wich loaded up perfecly in behavior tool :)

as for now since i solved the behavior settings bethseda use on behavior file we dont need their project files(this ones defaultmale and defaultfemale)

better to create our own now when we know how to create behavior files

Edited by theru