Trump

TheMastersSon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump has already won. For the points I have listed before this election even started.

The political establishment both GOP and DNC have rigged this election. They are after all 2 heads of the same monster. There will be another Trump when as establishment continues to globalize and screw over the average American, it's inevitable.

if you mean that the u.s. have lost four years to further develop and that this was trumps main goal even before his election - yes, trump has won! in all other points he has obviously lost if you take the price into consideration the u.s. has to pay.

since trump was elected in 2016 reps have been just pile of broken glass and they still are, even some of them still supporting trump and indirectly racists. there is the problem with the 70 000 000 trump voters in 2020 who supported the racist friendly politics of trump ignoring basic values as a requirement for peaceful life and unity of the whole nation. many of them excused that with "political system is broken" or "establishment". but to say it clear: this is no excuse taking part in undermining basic rights!

i don't know for sure but even many trump voters are aware of that and i hope that they will open their hearts and minds for a new beginning and the experience that there must be more than supporting racists, believing fairy tails, lies the whole day and trump fake news as alternative facts (or to be clear: true lies). and many of them will learn again that you can generally trust press if you are able to make your own picture instead of a breitbart or qanon alternative facts picture. press did a great job the last days including fox news!

P.S. trump and obama playing golf

only people who expect too much will be disappointed or write such things. you may have such problems i do not.

instead it would be a better idea to think about how to contribute for a better future and how to unite the nation without racism, buying weapons and ignoring corona.

only people who expect too much will be disappointed or write such things. you may have such problems i do not.

instead it would be a better idea to think about how to contribute for a better future and how to unite the nation without racism, buying weapons and ignoring corona.

Not gonna happen. Several of the Dems political positions are going to be EXTREMELY divisive. (gun control, reparations for slavery, economic policy, curbs on free speech, etc.) If they push a couple of those too hard, the are going to get a VERY rude surprise. Keep in mind, he didn't win by much of a margin, and not all the votes are in yet either. (That I am aware of....) There is still a chance, albeit, pretty slim.... that Trump will still win.

With the Corona - Virus 19 as our children's new master there could be a lot of laboratory technician jobs opening up. Is Biden promising any new jobs for everyone?

It's quite likely that whatever measures he takes to combat the virus, will actually cost us jobs.