⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Trump

TheMastersSon

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stet by step. why is the political system broken ? if people with power are able to act like this nothing is broken. since the last four years a working system based on basic values how to work together got broken and was trampled underfoot by one man and his followers. trump still can show that he is a honorable man even if he never was before. if he do not other honorable reps will take over. i'm sure about that.

don't cry, instead begin to work to build up your nation again and defend your values, values of unity and decency instead of fighting diversity and following a narcissist.

It's been broken a lot longer than four years. You just haven't been here to see it, and it hasn't been that big of news. Its basically "situation normal". I live here. I see it with my own eyes. It started going down hill 20 years ago, when Bush supposedly 'stole' the election. It's only gotten worse.

And yeah, it appears that Biden has the votes he needs, but, will the Electoral College actually put him in office? As I recall, Hilary won the popular vote as well, but still lost the election. I ain't heard the fat lady yet. And I am most certainly NOT looking forward to four years of Biden. Wave bye bye to a selection of my constitutional rights....

Republicans seem to have held the senate though, so, hopefully, he won't be able to do too much damage.

Guest deleted34304850

too much damage like, for example, trying to stop democacy in its tracks? calling covid a democratic hoax? the tens of thousands of lies? giving sad racist mouth breathers a voice? undermining entire states during lockdown? that kind of damage you mean?

Trump already won.

If I were you I would desist from making predictions as you seem to be rather poor at it. Cases in point: your previous predictions about the future of this modding community and Trump gaining a second term.

I wouldn't be surprised if your response to this is your usual limp "I stand by what I said".

Trump has now had the full 2020 experience:

Contracted the Corona virus

Fired from his job

Evicted from his (white)house

Trump has already won. For the points I have listed before this election even started.

The political establishment both GOP and DNC have rigged this election. They are after all 2 heads of the same monster. There will be another Trump when as establishment continues to globalize and screw over the average American, it's inevitable.

Trump has already won. For the points I have listed before this election even started.

The political establishment both GOP and DNC have rigged this election. They are after all 2 heads of the same monster. There will be another Trump when as establishment continues to globalize and screw over the average American, it's inevitable.

It's remarkable the amount of mental masturbation you indulge in in a desperate attempt to avoid having to admit when you are wrong.

It's very Trump-like.

We will see. The press does not call an election. When all the processes are complete and Trump concedes then it will be over.

Why can't Trump go into the Whitehouse anymore?

'Cos it's for biden.

Bada bom, ching!

Edited by gnarly1

We will see. The press does not call an election. When all the processes are complete and Trump concedes then it will be over.

Why can't Trump go into the Whitehouse anymore?

'Cos it's for biden.

Bada bom, ching!

Oh BOOO! HISSSSSss. That was bad.

But it was funny. :D