⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Plugins disabled automatically ?

sopmac45

Well, Vortex doesn't know how to handle separate All-In-One plugins that replace original plugs. I have all three of the Bijin mods for SSE and added the AIO plug but when I delete the original and replaced plugins, Vortex says the plugs are missing and wants to delete the associated mods. In other words, I have to keep the unneeded plugins in the data folder and deactivate them in Vortex, where they get reactivated every time Vortex sorts load order in any way.

Yea, don't do that, instead just Disable them.

I have them disabled and they don't automatically enable themselves.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is something you need, I would submit using the feedback option of Vortex.

Define 'this' and 'something you need'...

I'm gonna stay schtumm about Vortex for the time being because as long as I have NMM open as well there's all kinds of festivities going on Between Vortex and NMM I don't have control over. The only thing you'll hear are mouseclicks from the constant reactivating of plugs in Vortex.

If this is something you need, I would submit using the feedback option of Vortex.

I'm gonna stay schtumm about Vortex for the time being because as long as I have NMM open as well there's all kinds of festivities going on Between Vortex and NMM I don't have control over.

If you have NMM open at the same time as Vortex, then they're BOTH fighting over the PLUGINS.txt file

Which means that NMM is rewriting the changes you make to plugins.txt whenever you change it with Vortex

I'm gonna stay schtumm about Vortex for the time being because as long as I have NMM open as well there's all kinds of festivities going on Between Vortex and NMM I don't have control over.

If you have NMM open at the same time as Vortex, then they're BOTH fighting over the PLUGINS.txt file

Which means that NMM is rewriting the changes you make to plugins.txt whenever you change it with Vortex

I don't care they both fight for whatever, as long as I know what's happening. Its only temporary until I got my mods installed. At first I was miffed. Never took a look at NMM's plugins tab until I was looking for a plugin and I saw that most plugs were deactivated. I reactivated them and some got deactivated in Vortex. Rinse and repeat... So, now that I know the source of this voodoo, it's no longer a problem.

• 2 months later...

It sounds like a lot of these problems could come from people moving mods around that have already had their rules changed. I've come across the problem of all of my mods needing to be deployed and all of them being disabled. This problem also seemed to coincide with all of my saves corrupting at once, even past stable ones. Or maybe that's a coincidence.

• 2 months later...

been having the same issue happen to me after i run loot to check the load order , ive even tried to go into the downloaded failed and replacing the esp's and esm's but nothing i have done has fixed this issue

LOOT is built into Vortex, you're just causing Standalone Loot and Vortex to fight over the plugins.txt