If i download a mod that needs 100 mods and every single on of those mods needs 100 mods then....

TheOneAndOnlyZebbe

Okay i wanted to download a mod (a example) Looksmenu and that mod need 100 mods for it to work and those 100 mods need also 100 mods. So im wondering if i just download looksmenu will i get those mods that it need when i press download with NMM or is it a fast button to download everything i need the mod or do i have to go thru every single mod and download in that way?

Looksmenu requires Fallout 4 Script Extender and the base game, nothing else. I don't know what you're on about needing 100 mods.

To answer your question, no, the download button will only download the mod on the page where the button is located.

Wouldn't those be mods that require Looksmenu ... not the other way around as you're implying?

- Edit - Sorry HadTo ... Striker is wearing :ninja: today (and yes I know I'm colouring outside my usual lines). :laugh:

Edited by Striker879

Okay i wanted to download a mod (a example) Looksmenu and that mod need 100 mods for it to work and those 100 mods need also 100 mods. So im wondering if i just download looksmenu will i get those mods that it need when i press download with NMM or is it a fast button to download everything i need the mod or do i have to go thru every single mod and download in that way?

You're reading the REQUIREMENTS section wrong.

The requirements section shows which other mods need Looksmenu

I wanna see the mod that requires 100 other mods. Come on, show us.

Perhaps those numbers were hyperbole.

When mods are listed for the Looksmenu presets that means the preset authors used those mods to attain the particular look you are seeing in the screenshots. Not all particular mods are necessary. For instance, many require Eyes of Beauty but I prefer to use my old download of True Eyes by JimtownIrish and it still works. If the preset has tattoos and you do not have the Looksmenu Compendium, them your character or NPC that uses the preset will not have tattoos.

Hope that helps.