LAST TV SHOW (EPISODE) YOU WATCHED

Maharg67

Murdoch Mysteries Season 6 Episodes 5 Murdoch Au Natural, 6 Ghosts of Queens Park, 7 somehow got left out when I was looking through the list so Episode 8 Victoria's Cross was the last one I watched.

I've seen the Maureen Jennings must have saw movies or read other others books about the same kind of prison shenanigans. I saw that racket from another, couple of, movies myself.

You'd think that the public would have been so outraged to see how innocents get murdered inside prisons; solely because they won't commit to crimes once they are in prison because they didn't have Sherlock Holmes, or William Murdoch investigating their case. It would have allowed them to become a criminal so they could go outside, now and then, to put the fright into the general public so they feared lawless scum even while they were in prison.

So those poor constables the fellow Sherlock Holmes berates in another Episode refering to them as vague and dispassion officers have more unsolvable crimes to investigate with no clue as to who dunnit; because the person described by the witnesses was in prison at the time of the murder.

I discovered E. 7 is about women's clothing and one of the women working at a lingerie store was deredrum???

• 1 month later...

Murdoch Mysteries Season 9 Episode 9

Wow! Lifestyles in Toronto, Canada, during the 1800's sure was a lot like the U. S. A.. Probably had a lot to do with the fact NYC, New York was just across one of the lakes.

I got the entire 12th Series at a bookstore. So I only have 30 or so episodes to go from the lot I couldn't purchase in the bundles people are selling.

"Probably had a lot to do with the fact NYC, New York was just across one of the lakes. "

If you are referring to New York City (NYC), the closest point in Canada is 379 miles. A little farther than across one of the lakes.

Edited by M48A5

Murdoch Mysteries Series 9 Episode 10

Circumstances of who was in the story that made the show interesting was all that made the show. Murdoch has solved the crimes with so many different weapons so the murder weapon and technique is repetitive. Golf clubs, swords, pistols, strangulation, Hockey sticks, knife wounds, and many different methods of strangulation.

I purchased Season 12 and watched all of the episodes before I started looking for the rest of the Seasons. They've begun to look like the murders are all similar, famous people who visited Toronto made for some interesting plot twists, some inventions, history replayed about famous them, and a person planning or having a degree in medicine working as a coroner, a psychiatrist, or surgeon might find a lot of interesting notes to take.

I was hoping to find the entire 13 seasons for sale in a bundle - the 12th season of course, but all I could find were bundles with only segments which cost more then the entire box set or buying them one season at a time from online. Only I discovered that not all the Episodes were included in the purchases of certain Seasons. Some of the Episodes must not have been popular enough to add them all.

It was fun while it lasted. Onward! To another category.

• 4 weeks later...

Binged on first season of Raising Dion, a science fiction horror series that I highly recommend. If you love Stranger Things than you will probably enjoy this one also.