Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban AaronOfMpls because I'm enjoying everyone else's insanity. me, I'm sane... where's the whistling emoticon when you need it?

22 minutes ago, zixi said:

where's the whistling emoticon when you need it?

I think you use one of the kiss emojis, followed by a musical notes one: 😗🎶

I ban zixi for not finding that.

• Like 1

I ban Oblivionaddicted because it pointed to a black screen with the message; it isn't available where my ISP point of connection is.  Right now I see that  my ISP thinks it's in some city called Naperville.

I never click on the address to copy it from the browser link at the top until the adverts are finished and the part I want to share is playing.  That way the address in the browser above is then the address to the playing video. 

Stuff like Adverts are what cause some videos not get be avaible in other parts of the world.

Pagafyr - banned for causing confusion to your ISP.  How could you torture the poor ISP so? I expect it's weeping. This thread will not sanction unnecessary pain and suffering caused to ISPs. Banned. 

I ban zixi for giving my 20 year service to the ISP comforting thoughts.  I hope the new replacement for connecting to the ISP hasn't got the same problems trying to figure out where I actually am when I sign in.

I ban Drakefell01 because I don't know how you could be posting here if you don't have a way to connect to the Internet?  Are you in Dark0nes office using his computer? ;snicker;

Do you work for Blacktreegaming? Hm?

You need to have an >>> ISP <<< to be able to talk on a mobile phone or connect with a computer to this place, Forums.nexusmods.com.  Click on >>> ISP <<< to find out what the letters I. S. P. are for.

If you know after you read what an I. S. P. is what it is and you don't use them.; then I want to know how you post on YouTube and are able to play here?

Pagafyr, banned. We have to show some tolerance towards George and his befuddlement over the ISP. 

6 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

Do you work for Blacktreegaming? Hm?

PS I've long suspected that George is a spy... there's that mysterious attempt to confuse us with the change of name which actually I haven't managed to replicate as yet... And when George  saw we were too clever and could figure out the change of name then there was that you can call me George thing... Ha! I'm not convinced. George knows that health and safety means any employees can't come here so George is pretending not to be important when he really, secretly is. Banned for spying! Banned for violating health and safety. Banned!

I ban zixi for being too suspicious. 

And Drakefell01 for raising so much suspicion.

🙃

• Haha 1