Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban zixi for ending the banned Banned Band band's road trip.

I ban AaronOfMpls for seeing the wixed up mords mixi zade suggesting our gig was ended because all the members took a road trip around the local sites before evening when the concert starts. 

Posted (edited)

I Ban zixi for not traveling enough i can tell because otherwise you would have found a replacement goat by now for your grass.

Edited by Drakefell01
  • Haha 2

I ban AaronOfMpls for reacting to a post, and for not having grass LOL

Nead a goat?

I ban Drakefell01 because the GOAT I remember most of the time doesn't eat grass and was a test in Vault 101 - Fallout 3.

Posted (edited)

I ban Pagafyr because they've got to be Goating around talking about a Goat from a Vault in fallout

LOL

Ban me if you don't think Goats are punny 

Edited by Drakefell01
Old keyboard forgot E
  • Haha 1

You're banned anyway, George. This is national  ban George day in Banada. So, banned. 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I ban anybody who thinks canada is cold because it is 24 outside right now and are summer high in my area is 34 degrees (this is in Celsius i am metric)

Fahrenheit version for those who don't understand Celsius: 75.2 F = 24 Celsius and 93.2 F = 34 Celsius

Edited by Drakefell01

I ban the banner banning anyone who doesn't understand that when it is cold outside I put on more clothes to keep warm.  If it is comfortably warm I wear just enough clothes to keep my naval from being exposed when I am walking about.  When it is hot I take off most of the remaining clothes and/or go indoors so people don't act shy like they have never seen anyone in their 70's naked before.  Thus sit next to the refrigerator with the freezer door open.

Whichy gives me the perfect opportunity to defrost the freezer and make frost snowballs I can throw at anyone in the Snow Arena.

I already thawed the freezer.  No snow fun today!

• Like 1