⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Donation Points Stats and No Ads for Mod Authors

BigBizkit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #73985348. #73993273 is also a reply to the same post.

hammersmcp wrote: It's a nice idea to have a dedicated page for stats, but how does one navigate to this page? (Other than a browser bookmark or using the link in this article.)

I may be missing it but I've tried to find a link to "About" under Mods, Community and Support.
Pickysaurus wrote: We're looking at adding it to your wallet page in the near future :)

Thanks. A good place for it. :)

I hope I'm not the only one that would actually like to be able to continue to see ads to support the community, even if I've reached a status where I don't have to see them at all. If we can get a button to toggle ads to support you guys and other authors, I'd really like that.

Additionally, I think if you enabled the option, part of the money from the ads could go to the mod author of whom made the mod you're currently viewing. Probably not though, my ideas sometimes aren't very well thought out or whatever. Either way, Nice going, Nexus team!

Edited by OstrixTheOstrich

In response to post #73996753. #73997948, #74003048 are all replies on the same post.

Yusei0 wrote: Great System Thanks alot! better then Bethesda ever could
ff7legend wrote: Be careful... Bethesda may lock ES6 modding behind Creation Club/their crappy launcher & therefore lock out the use of an ES6 script extender...
TheVoidKnight wrote: Not likely.

No matter how well they lock it down, someone is gonna figure out how to mod it anyway. Just gonna be a matter of it we will see mods after a week, a few months or a year or 2 maybe

In response to post #73994788.

IchBinKeinRoboter wrote: that's so cool!!! I never used the DP system because I only port the mods and I kinda feel shady if I use the system then but honestly, maybe it isn't that bad after all

Well even porting mods are work as well. Also you can set any % of the DP you would get to go to another person, so you could give a portion of the DP from your port to the original mod author if you wanted