Donation Points Stats and No Ads for Mod Authors

BigBizkit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #74126918.

DaedalusMachina007 wrote: My 'Daedalus Mega ModPak' is approaching ~4000 combined total downloads but I received no such ad-free notification. Oh whelp. :P

That's because you already had the notice. It has a timestamp of 05 Apr 2019, 3:05PM (GMT+1) :) Edited by Pickysaurus

Aww. I cried when I got this notice and then went and checked some pages and saw no ads. Life has been pretty rough for me for a while and this is the first time someone's done anything nice or appreciative towards me in a long time. It's probably silly of me because at the end of the day its an impersonal thing anyone could get, but either way it meant a lot to me. Thank you, Nexus. <3

In response to post #74209788.

GermRillian wrote: Aww. I cried when I got this notice and then went and checked some pages and saw no ads. Life has been pretty rough for me for a while and this is the first time someone's done anything nice or appreciative towards me in a long time. It's probably silly of me because at the end of the day its an impersonal thing anyone could get, but either way it meant a lot to me. Thank you, Nexus. <3

I'm glad we managed to make your day :)

I.....I.......I'm really humbled......I mean really thank you.....I love Nexusu community, especially with Skyrim, it carried me for years even during my hardest times in life it still was there for me and it is still here for me, thank you everyone.

-Huniken (October 2019).

The ads never really bothered me but to remove them as a bonus for being a mod creator is a wonderful ideal.

Other than a few fleeting comments or posted pictures ... you really don't feel very appreciated here for uploading content.

This completely changes that. Thank you! Honestly to see a site you love dearly show you appreciation is delightful.