⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Donation Points Stats and No Ads for Mod Authors

BigBizkit

In response to post #74005513.

OstrixTheOstrich wrote: I hope I'm not the only one that would actually like to be able to continue to see ads to support the community, even if I've reached a status where I don't have to see them at all. If we can get a button to toggle ads to support you guys and other authors, I'd really like that.

Additionally, I think if you enabled the option, part of the money from the ads could go to the mod author of whom made the mod you're currently viewing. Probably not though, my ideas sometimes aren't very well thought out or whatever. Either way, Nice going, Nexus team!

>I hope I'm not the only one that would actually like to be able to continue to see ads

we live in a strange, strange world...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for no ads for mod authors, really appreciated! Now I can check my mod pages without going bonkers, or alternatively go bonkers for entirely different reasons.

Also thanks (again) for the donation points system in general. Of course I also believe that *cough* Steam and Bethesda should follow up. *cough*

In response to post #74000998. #74003038 is also a reply to the same post.

z4x wrote: Rather than 1000 downloads make it 1000 endorsements. :)
TheVoidKnight wrote: Oi, I just barely cross the 1000 downloads bar. Don't make it harder for me!

Hehe TheVoigKnight speaks volumes. Only 7% of mod users come back to endorse, so only H cup uploaders would be ad free. ;)