Important Security Notice

BigBizkit

In response to post #75893178. #75902933, #75903903, #75935188, #75982873 are all replies on the same post.

NexusLord10 wrote: Seriously all the people complaining about the fact that Nexus's security must be really bad for this to happen need to get a grip on reality. There is NO SUCH THING as a fully secure site. When you realise that even the worlds greatest nations top Government and Military computers get hacked on a daily basis you might come to understand that hackers will always find a way in. Its just a game to these people and they play to win.
If you don't want personal info to be abused then don't put it online in the first place. I have been playing online games for years and have been a member of hundreds of sites since I got my first computer almost 20 years ago and I will tell you here and now that NOBODY knows my real name or where I live because it does not exist online. Create a fake online personality with its own email and use that for everything and you will never have to worry.
JOHNMCFIELD wrote: Calm down, first take off the nexus cock from your own mouth. Nobody is bitching about nexus not having a military grade protection system, we are just very concerned about the fact that they security having the strenght of a wet cardboard.
Ethreon wrote: No, everyone is bitching at a data breach that happens pretty much all the damn time with any website and most don't even tell you unless it's a huge breach.
axonis wrote:
There is NO SUCH THING as a fully secure site.

NexusLord10
PrivateGER wrote: What's your point, axonis?

I don't know. I never had any issues with other sites until this happened. And never knew about TFA until this happened.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #75991243.

DagothBob wrote:

I deleted the sentence telling you guys off but...

In all seriousness please return the 6 digit level of password like say my BANK and CC accounts have.

Don't you think it'd be better to keep your password on a site that's had its security breached multiple times in the past different than your most important passwords such as your bank's?

In response to post #75977823.

Mushashi7 wrote: Thank you for being both strategic, honest and informative about this!

Mush

I would like to second that. I know for sure, that a lot of sites get hacked and never report anything about it. This way I know at least, that my password is down the toilet and that I need to change it.
Cheers,
Kee.

In response to post #75991243. #75998803 is also a reply to the same post.

DagothBob wrote:

I deleted the sentence telling you guys off but...

In all seriousness please return the 6 digit level of password like say my BANK and CC accounts have.

SnowFox35 wrote: Don't you think it'd be better to keep your password on a site that's had its security breached multiple times in the past different than your most important passwords such as your bank's?

I'd suggest you inform your bank that 6 digit passwords are easily cracked instead and get them to improve things. After all, the data in that bank account is far more important to you than the account you have here.

Guest deleted34304850

yeah, in a previous post i actually mentioned the encrypt/decrypt becomes a performance issue unless you can take advantage of a hardware based encryption facility which is probably not available on a fisher-price server system.

am i going to explain it? yeah, i'll do that, under a paid for subscription to my class model. i offer reasonable rates.

In response to post #76012348.

1ae0bfb8 wrote:

yeah, in a previous post i actually mentioned the encrypt/decrypt becomes a performance issue unless you can take advantage of a hardware based encryption facility which is probably not available on a fisher-price server system.

am i going to explain it? yeah, i'll do that, under a paid for subscription to my class model. i offer reasonable rates.

You know, if you can't explain it or are wrong about this you could just say so :P

In response to post #76016883.

1ae0bfb8 wrote:

Yes, but as it's neither, your point is moot. :P

Why do you always try to start arguments? It doesn't benefit anyone, nor serve any purpose.

There's no reason why regular discussion couldn't occur here, even in controversial news threads like these.

Not everyone is automatically your enemy.