ODST Battle Armor & Helmet MK117 -=Work In Progress=-

donta1979

Still working on base textures when I can, placeholder textures set since it is off to be rigged. Still have a backpack, knife, 2x weapons to model/uv/texture. But while its being rigged I will be finishing up base textures and moving to final textures before moving on to the last of the accessories. Feel free to ask questions, any small request for this, because once its done, its done and will be final.

If making a request please be reasonable...

Mesh is final, Textures when done will be final, there will be no variants at this time, UV's are pretty much tailored to me and me alone. I will not let anyone modify my work and re-upload it tagging themselves, if you want to mod it for personal use have at it. No I will not allow just anyone to put it into a pack, I still get request from my DMR rifle from every want to be modder asking me to include my rifle in their super duper Halo pack... or asking me to make every asset in the halo universe known to man... these things take time people fail to realize, and I would not get much done if I filled every request out there. Just have fun with my mod, it is what it is, and will be released as is, with my final say of what can/cant be done with it on releases. Not trying to come off harsh but I get hounded a lot on here when things get closer to a release.

To make this more lore friendly and hopefully squelch the comments on release of omg that's from halo take it down zomg... So I do not go crazy

with stupid comments going to call this MK117 Prototype Combat Armor, where it will be found no idea yet. The armor will be light but have a bit more protection than say the advanced riot armor from lonesome road. It will be voiced by me like the medic prototype armor from fallout 3 and nv, with some funny dialog"be happy my voice is loud and thunderous from my time in the military", So expect some sick grunt humor.... It will include a rifle/smg and pistol not yet modeled, and will throw in a backpack as its power source. No immediate variations will be available sorry, have more that I want to work on. Base textures are close to being done, then I will start working in the finer details via hand painting. The Helmet will have all ODST, UNSC and slogan removed on release. Thats about it for right now.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/Donta1979/RTL_MK117Proto26_zpsfefb2762.jpg

Edited by donta1979

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you add another suit as well, so there can be a sniper helmet as well like the guy for halo ODST?

A sniper Variant as well later down the road yes, just a modified helmet. As it stands now just like the original Chinese stealth suite, or the radiation suites it will be all one mesh.

That's because you don't see everything. If you make a post we can restore your old rank.

ATM pretty annoyed, my contributions, time, and donations to keep site up do not mean jack poo apparently... I start off from the bottom on my rank... Pretty lame.... plus no interest on my mod there.

Edited by donta1979