* * Is this a new feature, and possible bugs * *

DarkDominion

Yeah, they changed that in the version before this...because people complained that "all these messages clutter up my screen",

I wasn't bothered by that, so yeah, I would like to have that back too

-=DD=-

But all they had to do was click the bell to hide the messages

That's basically where I used to (Still do, because I'm still on 1.1.5) install my mods, from the bell notification that said "Install Dismiss"

But all they had to do was click the bell to hide the messages

That's basically where I used to (Still do, because I'm still on 1.1.5) install my mods, from the bell notification that said "Install Dismiss"

IKR :sad:

Guest deleted34304850

all it needs is an option on the interface to enable/disable and that's the end of it. i loathe that feature - but that's another topic.

i don't know if/when this change in the downloads page not being cleaned up was implemented - and is it on purpose? i'm curious about that because it seems to be very counter-intuitive. if i install a mod - then its installed - i don't need to see another option to install it on another tab - thats just confiusing.

Nope, it has never been there, so I guess it's a new feature

Quick test, with ancient Vortex v0.18.2 my downloads-tab lists mods for multiple games at the same time...

Also it doesn't make sense to be able to install a Oldrim mod into SE, because when you download an Oldrim mod, it will appear in the Oldrim side of Vortex.

Porting to SSE is popular...

Nope, it has never been there, so I guess it's a new feature

Quick test, with ancient Vortex v0.18.2 my downloads-tab lists mods for multiple games at the same time...

Also it doesn't make sense to be able to install a Oldrim mod into SE, because when you download an Oldrim mod, it will appear in the Oldrim side of Vortex.

Porting to SSE is popular...

PORTING is popular, however, Vortex shouldn't allow the installation of an LE mod until it's ported to SE, such as having form id 44, AND put in the SE download folder.

We already have enough problems with people accidentally using LE mods in SE, in the support forum

PORTING is popular, however, Vortex shouldn't allow the installation of an LE mod until it's ported to SE, such as having form id 44, AND put in the SE download folder.

We already have enough problems with people accidentally using LE mods in SE, in the support forum
Not sure I agree with this. I have ported a number of LE mods for my own use.

Edited my original post due to finding a solution to my first problem... :

------------------------------------------------------------------
When I'm managing Skyrim Special Edition, but also have mods installed for Fallout 3 and Fallout 4 and I go to my downloads tab, I see all the files I have downloaded for all the games ( SSE+FO3+FO4 ), where before I only saw SSE downloads because that's the game I am managing.

Is this a new feature ? Not saying I hate it, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it... I mean, why do I have to see all the mods I've downloaded when I'm only managing one at the time ?

[EDIT] I went through the change logs, but I couldn't find it...

[EDIT] User error...I messed up my download folder a while ago, when I corrected it, it left some stuff behind in Vortex, cleaning that up fixed it.

------------------------------------------------------------------