_folder_managed_by_vortex_ causes issue for creation kit

horcruxz1

It's sooo annoying, I can't open fallout4.esm masterfile on creation kit because of this s***.

How do I fix this?

I'm curious as to where you have your Mod Staging Folder and Download folder set up, because last I knew, there shouldn't be any "_folder_managed_by_vortex_" file in the root of the Game\Data folder where the fallout4.esm is.

It's sooo annoying, I can't open fallout4.esm masterfile on creation kit because of this s***.

How do I fix this?

I'm curious as to where you have your Mod Staging Folder and Download folder set up, because last I knew, there shouldn't be any "_folder_managed_by_vortex_" file in the root of the Game\Data folder where the fallout4.esm is.

If you install a script extender with Vortex (correctly) I think this can happen.

How do I fix this?

If you install a script extender with Vortex (correctly) I think this can happen.

Ah, that's probably right.

I always install manually