Why I didn't vote for BIDEN

Deleted54170User

I didn't vote for any Democrats because my Mom always claimed to be a dem. She never let my play time get any further then the introductory level so I knew what I was missing. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Dull and Boring.

Are any of my threads or posts exciting and fun? If not! Thank the Democrats who ruled my Mom's life for that! And thank her for ruling my life the way she did.

When I was a child the old wives used to say that the weather would predict the future. After the election finalized we got a 24 hour Blizzard warning. From noon today to noon Monday. I got up and went to work getting the water I needed to last for a few weeks. The weather report came out again saying that the Blizzard moved so it would be from 8 PM today until 8 PM Monday.

I barely got my water tanks into the house. Rain was falling. At 6:30 PM MST the snow began falling. We all got what the old biddies call A SNOW JOB!

Congratulations President Biden.

I hope the weather is nice where you are!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media are not the ones who decide the presidential race, even though they tried their damnedest to influence it. They are still counting votes in several states, and their is insurmountable evidence emerging that voter fraud, and vote misplacement were rife.

Dead people voting ... 120,000+ votes being delivered to a closed counting office at 4 AM in the morning - all 120,000+ of which were for biden. The scanning software PROVEN to have swapped roughly 5% of votes for Trump to votes for Biden - software that is used in ALL of the swing states that suddenly flipped from guaranteed Trump wins to Biden wins in the middle of the night when counting had supposedly stopped for the night - software that is partially owned by the Clintons.

Nope ... Biden is NOT the President elect.

<bleached>

The information quotient of that post is precisely zero. All those claims have been compellingly and comprehensively debunked. But it was more entertaining than a previous post of yours in which you claimed to have been in the ADF and to have shot people.

If you want to continue to write fiction, I recommend you invent your own content rather than regurgitating that of others.

Guest deleted34304850

The media are not the ones who decide the presidential race, even though they tried their damnedest to influence it. They are still counting votes in several states, and their is insurmountable evidence emerging that voter fraud, and vote misplacement were rife.

Dead people voting ... 120,000+ votes being delivered to a closed counting office at 4 AM in the morning - all 120,000+ of which were for biden. The scanning software PROVEN to have swapped roughly 5% of votes for Trump to votes for Biden - software that is used in ALL of the swing states that suddenly flipped from guaranteed Trump wins to Biden wins in the middle of the night when counting had supposedly stopped for the night - software that is partially owned by the Clintons.

Nope ... Biden is NOT the President elect.

100% bullshit.

Next up - the moon landings were faked, the earth is flat and covid is a democratic hoax.

Educate yourself instead of making a fool of yourself.

What I find amusing is how quickly people with a certain political bias are always and invariably so quick to accuse others of ignorance and lying. Particularly offensive is one who would, without any knowledge whatsoever, accuse someone of lying about military service. I find it sad that I served in order that people such as that might exist.

I never thought I would use the block feature extensively, but recent events, and posts, have unfortunately lead me down a never ending path it seems.

Guest deleted34304850

its not about poltical bias its about posting 100% bullshit and trying (and failing) to pass it off as fact.

as i said, educate yourself so you don't make a fool of yourself. but that bit is on you and requires effort which i don't think you have the minerals for.

What I find amusing is how quickly people with a certain political bias are always and invariably so quick to accuse others of ignorance and lying. Particularly offensive is one who would, without any knowledge whatsoever, accuse someone of lying about military service. I find it sad that I served in order that people such as that might exist.

I never thought I would use the block feature extensively, but recent events, and posts, have unfortunately lead me down a never ending path it seems.

What I find amusing is your propensity to believe and propagate BS on the internet. You continue to write posts that make ridiculous claims without providing a shred of evidence. In this regard you are an unrepentant recidivist.

Electricity restored, electric furnace ignition working (no gas pilot light running continuously that could start a fire or use up gas during the off season), the computer APC UPS : Uninterruptible Power Supply is working 100% and even kept the mini-combo freezer frig working until the power was restored. 3 hours one time. Such a good PSU. A big frig with freezer would have drained the backup battery in the UPS in a couple of minutes, because when the big refrigerators with freezers start up and shut down they must have a 1000 Watt power source or higher.

Oh, the agony! Good timing! :laugh:​ To see the new president just when I was getting the hang of playing without other people who would join in a good time snowball game.

Instead the voice of the people here startup with no aim in what the political future is going to be like.

When it is terrifyingly simple for my mind sees the return of the dems as a return to work, where there isn't any, because of corona-virus 19. What next, bubble boy Plastic body armor returns so we all can bounce off each other if we get too close; while in line for a medical exam?

Hey! That's not a bad idea. Everyone in the bubble boy gear breathing their own airs, of course filtered enough to keep it fresh for breathing inside a John Travolta bubble boy suit.

I hope no one burst your bubble! :devil: So they can get ahead in the line to the clerk at the grocery stores check out line. I'm getting back to budgetting and supporting others through paying for the Utilities: Water and Electricity. Buying Insurance in case the weather, or some act of a demonic force destroys my living area or vehicle.

Jeopardy statement, "All the democratic President could do for me when there are no jobs available to me. Jeopardy question: What is sympathize with me?

Otherwise I would jump on the bandwagon and go all out to see that the new President is comfortable as I am, because he has the task of serving the people.

I hope the President isn't planning to serve the people like the, The Twilight Zone where Richard Kiel is To Serve Man, serving the people?

How about giving our new President a Vacation to remember. Lay him out on a beach lounge chair giving him little drinks with umbrellas and covering him in a SPF 10 sauce, I mean; Sun protection lotion, and Rotating him on the lounge chair until he's a nice light brown, or if you prefer, Charred Black quickly; keeping his innards from frying. Then he will be able ALIVE and black, but black, and can be the second dark president to serve in the White house. :laugh: