Why I didn't vote for BIDEN

Deleted54170User

They also change their stories and agenda's on the fly in order to fit their current narrative. Notice the MSM = First it was "their is NO election fraud!" then when that was proven to be demonstrably false it became "the is no WIDESPREAD voter fraud!" but of course, that too turned out to be false, so now it's "Okay, There was voter fraud, but not enough to change the election!". So what are next week's headlines going to say?

Sources or it didn't happen. It looks like you've gone from believing in bullsh!t because it suits your point of view, to just making s*** up.

The headlines this week are saying there was likely fraud (not sure how widespread) but, a recount/whatever would likely be even MORE in Bidens favor. :)

The press lies to us every day. Just like politicians. Maybe not to that particular extent, but, I don't believe very much of what I read online anymore....... Too many folks already been caught pedaling dog doody. :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The headlines

You get your news from the headlines....?!?!

Ok, which ones? Sources, please. I did some reading and saw examples of voter fraud like: 'someone registered as a voter in different states'. In a nation of over 300 million people that's hardly consequential.

The press lies to us every day.

We lie to ourselves everyday.

It's like Feynman said: The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool.

Edited by gnarly1