Why I didn't vote for BIDEN

Deleted54170User

What is saddening is that social media being what it is you can believe or condemn whatever you want to. A person reporting facts (and I have checked them!) are called bull.... by those who disagree with the facts because they don't support their political or otherwise agenda and because they can. I too served in the military during Vietnam and it saddens me that the current generation and others are so social media driven they can't see beyond the screens in front of their noses. I would like to ask what benefit is gained by calling someone out about their military service without facts. Is your life so empty you have to run down anyone who has or seemingly had a life that you can't or won't take part in? I tire of this charade. I have only been active on twitter and this sight for one week and am already tired of the constant vitriolic comments displayed and to what purpose! Done

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ask what benefit is gained by calling someone out about their military service without facts. Is your life so empty you have to run down anyone who has or seemingly had a life that you can't or won't take part in?

Who are you talking about here?

Flashback! Some other threat I read a post in has some reference to a member attacking someone who was a soldier. Seems coldplay52 has skipped around a bit and made note of all the post the person read about all the stuff going on.

Hm? I read a dozen or so posts about the elections and I can see where coldplay52 got all their thoughts jumbled together.

• 3 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0 - Biden Admitting voter fraud

At this point one of 2 things needs to happen.

All Mail in ballots should be tossed. Only in person votes should be counted

Or

Recount and verify all votes.

in what world are you living ? it is just sad to see that! how can so many american (a minority but a big one) people trample their democracy all over blindly following a narcissist.

seems to me there are many hidden supremists/trumpists trying to revive the era of civil war... . trump is not just a fairy tail twaddler he is challenging the oldest democracy in a dangerous manner! how can anyone take him still serious ? no court, even no rep dominated court or state takes the trump vote abuse tails serious. no evidence at all. just lies over four years and especially the last month, spreaded by a trumpist media apparatus.

wake up! this is not the truth, it is a fairy tail of supremists and trumpists! even many reps all over america can not believe what tails trump and his administration are spreading!

is this 4 years old bubble of true lies and trumpist media full of lies really your only serious source of information ? is it so easy to brainwash so many american people with some stupid trumist/supremist media ?

this election was already influenced by trump far beyond a limit any president tried to reach ever before - in a unique and negative noteworthy manner but not enough! what currently happens is that a president declares that his own nation, leaded by him with full responsibility - including many rep states - is a banana republic! this is all beyond any logic because who would be to blame for that if not trump himself ?

so you will tell me you still believe all that trump election fraud fairy tail bulls**t ? and you can confirm that you are really not somehow brainwashed or smoking drugs?

i hope that you and trump do not forget that a clear majority of americans voted for biden and harris! and they did it for an obvious reason - to cut off all these obvious four years lasting lies and this lack of responsibilty and empathy!

https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0 - Biden Admitting voter fraud

At this point one of 2 things needs to happen.

All Mail in ballots should be tossed. Only in person votes should be counted

Or

Recount and verify all votes.

in what world are you living ? it is just sad to see that! how can so many american (a minority but a big one) people trample their democracy all over blindly following a narcissist.

seems to me there are many hidden supremists/trumpists trying to revive the era of civil war... . trump is not just a fairy tail twaddler he is challenging the oldest democracy in a dangerous manner! how can anyone take him still serious ? no court, even no rep dominated court or state takes the trump vote abuse tails serious. no evidence at all. just lies over four years and especially the last month, spreaded by a trumpist media apparatus.

wake up! this is not the truth, it is a fairy tail of supremists and trumpists! even many reps all over america can not believe what tails trump and his administration are spreading!

is this 4 years old bubble of true lies and trumpist media full of lies really your only serious source of information ? is it so easy to brainwash so many american people with some stupid trumist/supremist media ?

this election was already influenced by trump far beyond a limit any president tried to reach ever before - in a unique and negative noteworthy manner but not enough! what currently happens is that a president declares that his own nation, leaded by him with full responsibility - including many rep states - is a banana republic! this is all beyond any logic because who would be to blame for that if not trump himself ?

so you will tell me you still believe all that trump election fraud fairy tail bulls**t ? and you can confirm that you are really not somehow brainwashed or smoking drugs?

i hope that you and trump do not forget that a clear majority of americans voted for biden and harris! and they did it for an obvious reason - to cut off all these obvious four years lasting lies and this lack of responsibilty and empathy!

You still going on about this? You DO recall that Hilary also won the popular vote, yet still lost the election. Electoral college doesn't meet until December 14, so, until they actually come out with a decision, everything is still up in the air.

Folks still vote for trump because they DON'T want the Dem policies implemented. Why is that so hard for you to accept? Trumps 'moral character' doesn't even enter in to the equation. Most of us simply do NOT want open borders, the green new deal, reparations for slavery, compromising our 1st and 2nd amendment rights, etc. In order to prevent that from happening, gotta vote republican.

believe me, i check your porblems with the dems. we have the same in our country. hillary made many mistakes but she never tried to cheat a national election with lies or by ignoring or even discrediting the result in such an insane way.

but again, if you want reasonable politics trump is the worst solution because he is a liar and a fairy tail teller. if you trust him you are lost.

support reps but do not support trump. he is not capable, an egoist and a narcissist. the reason why trump can tell his fairy tails is that tumpists support trump blindly instead to push the reps. if you do not show a clear position against all these trump lies you are responsible for the loss of your democracy. fight for your rep agenda but at the same time also condemn all the trumpist lies destroying the democracy and we are ok!

believe me, i check your porblems with the dems. we have the same in our country. hillary made many mistakes but she never tried to cheat a national election with lies or by ignoring or even discrediting the result in such an insane way.

but again, if you want reasonable politics trump is the worst solution because he is a liar and a fairy tail teller. if you trust him you are lost.

support reps but do not support trump. he is not capable, an egoist and a narcissist. the reason why trump can tell his fairy tails is that tumpists support trump blindly instead to push the reps. if you do not show a clear position against all these trump lies you are responsible for the loss of your democracy. fight for your rep agenda but at the same time also condemn all the trumpist lies destroying the democracy and we are ok!

Tumpist? Is that your tummy talking? :wub:
What your words reasoned with while you were thinking? :psyduck:
While we wait for the Electoral College to finalize the election, why don't you tell us about your country rules and regulations?!
Give us a tour of your happy homeland that has almost the same methods of government as the U. S. A. peoples???
Hey! Maybe you could even attract business for a local tour guide by putting up pretty pictures, with window dressings, and the like.
Start with the best places to eat. I still have the taste of something FOWL :thumbsup: in my mouth. What is your favorite food? We already know one of your favorite pastimes so share your favorite food this time.
Don't lean too close to your monitor so you fog it up with your breath while your tongue hangs out, and you're drooling at the idea of having something good to eat. Please!
I hope you have Happy Holidays!

there is no need to give a tour of my homeland because 80% of the trump voters would not understand or are not really interested in political detail. they know about a maximum of two points in their personal rep agenda: push weapons and push protectionism and /or close the borders. and even if an obvious incapable and fake spreading narcissist like trump fulfill or guarantees these wishes trump is glorified as the best president ever. it sounds funny but that is the sad reality talking about politics with trumpists. :wink: best wishes and happy, corona free holidays!

You are reading, listening, and processing what you feel and think is out of order. From your, observations. I have seen and heard the worst of the worst and seen the best results from the managerial departments. The ways that could have been. Should of been; in my opinion. I am not like all the other elders my age because I was halted by forces, injuries to me, I can only say are why I do not think like the older people.

Once people are touched by the words, sounds, and sights they open their minds only to that which gives them choices and solace. Trump is speaking the minds of his generation. He is not speaking for younger people 39 or younger, who've lived long enough to reason with the problems and can see a future for their age, their generation.

It doesn't matter which of the two old men are president as much as it matters that the people who see possible prosperity grasp the realistic decision to take control and do what needs to be done.

What people's needs need to be met.

See it! Or watch us sink into the dysmal elderly failings.

Some people say those wise elderlies words is; what they want to hear, they want to see, and process for there is only the elderlies will. Each in the elderlies own mind is the old ways. They have what is there among the salvage of their own young age doings and good old days past; and now they think it should be someone else's problem.

Someone YOUNGER!

Trump is trumpeting the seniors thoughts of the 55 through 80 year olds. Elderly thoughts, fears, hope, and even some of the elderly aged peoples good wishes he speaks upon the elderlies words vehemently. His words are not those of the youth today, it is fear the elderly have had, had before his generation took over, because of their own decisions and change. They made the choices for and want now others to mend their mistakes.

You do not hear the thoughts of the 39 or younger groups. The elders 55 to 90 years of age is not the mindsets of the young and middle age adults. You should, if you are under the age of 39 years, ponder what the people younger than you do. Not what you think they do, see what they do.

Address the wisdom which binds them and holds us to together in this time, their Generations time.

For example; I saw the minutes from months ago from a meeting of the city planning board. The local District Manager had been given a choice to have all the homes in her district have meters installed for water delivery readouts. The water switches and pipes from the main water pipe delivering water to the community are ancient.

They need to be replaced. The argument led past what is needed when meters were added as part of the plan suggested. The cost of having meters and hiring people to read the meters was placed on the table.

The District Manager for the district quickly returned the decision, not to, because of the added meter readers hired hands to read them jobs and the meter's cost.

She said the cost of the work and added hired meter readers would make it so they would not afford it. The costs wouldn't be recovered.

They would not be able to make it worth the costs and be more expensive so it would not balance out the cost gradually in the future.

The Reason for not installing new switches and pipes from them to the main street water deliver pips was dropped was because they didn't want to install the meters for gauging how much water each houses members use.

Each owner of the properties which need new switches and water pipes from the main water pipeline would have to install a new pipe from the new switches to their houses. That cost is on their personal property.

Decision: District Manager refused to install water meters or hire meter readers. Without further consideration they failed to reach a decistion to install new switches and pipes.

No new switches and no new pipes.

Next task they had on the table was installing new sewage pipes to upgrade the sewage system. Passed. Cost was approved for the sewage pipes. Barely any discussion.

The problems with dirty water being delivered contaminating the drinking water is partially due to old water switches and old water pipes from the main line water delivery pipes.

With new switches and water pipes from the main line to the switches the steps for the owners to remove water pipes and replace them with new pipes on their own land would have been a concern; they would have to manage. If they did nothing than the water pipes that are decayed and leeching dirt from the ground as water passes by on the way to the houses faucets from the new switches attached to the owners pipes they are responsible for that would have become the owners problems. Cost too much???

The pipes on their land are their legal problem and will cost them to replace because they own the pipe from the switch to thier houses. That pipe on their property could be making the water undrinkable as well.

The decision the 80 year olds and older members of the community refused to upgrade the water delivery for the same reasons we hear other projects are not getting done and only appear to be the fault of the lack of good sense.

When the pipes break, like one did from the switch out to the mainline in the publc area where it was installed to a line in my land, the others around the community will have such a large task to clean up from the switches pipe out to the mainline the damages on the other's properties where they have an old switch and the old pipe out to the mainline the cost for the damages will make the cost that would have included installing meters and hiring meter readers a better idea.

They aren't using common sense. The reason isn't clear why, unless you review my notes and see it. The old people deem it not their problems anymore and unconsciously it is suggested they think it is the youngers turn to take control. Problem?! Yes there is one. No one young as 39 or younger is taking up the roles and doing the jobs.

Look around you. Look at the 13 to 38 year old people. What are their options? What do they see as the most important things to do?

We've become a modern society of elderly who still have the same thoughts as their mental tools; and are the same thoughts as their elderly had 40 years ago.

Unless the elderly return their minds to realize NO ONE WANTS THEIR STUPID JOBS, not because there isn't anyone younger who can do them or would do the jobs. Because the elderly in charge today voted for bills so they could work past the old required retirement ages. The elderly appear to be unconsciously going on with their forefathers ideas of assuming.

Assuming that when life gets tougher their children will wise up and take charge. As far as I can tell that is a FALSE fact!

The elderly of today voted in these elderly conditions when I was growing up. Now retirement is not demanded at ages 55 to 65 after many years of work.

As far as I can comprehend the elderlies Mind Set is still the same as their parents and grandparents from 20 to a 100 years ago.

And that is: Let the young do it! But their voting in of new ways of retirement age requirements makes them the YOUNGERs.

They are responsible for the mess they made. They made it so they could work until 75. Because they helped vote for longer working life over 75 years of age before forced Retirement.

And now they are the ones in charge! And they are falling backward on their parent's way of thinking. LET THE YOUNG PEOPLE CLEAN UP OUR MESS! This time the mess they made is their mess and they are in charge, but unconsciously they think like their elders. Let the young clean it up.

They made it so, now they at 75 years of age are the younger people. At 55 to 90 years of working class age they are still responsible for the mess and they voted it so they would be the ones to make life better, except for cleaning up their messes.

All the jobs younger people then 55 to 90 year olds are being held still by 55 to 90 year olds.

Jobs which used to be filled by younger people 39 years and younger during their generation, and during their good life. Dreaming the dream.

Trump and Biden are the ones who are supposed to get out the vacuum cleaners, street sweepers brooms and start cleaning up their messes by doing the work they wanted to be able to until they were 75 years of age.

But all they do is puppet the words from the prompter as the words scroll by.

I cannot imagine if the elderly in your country, your community, and your government are the problem there. You decide if you're going to pick up the clean up tools and clean it up where you live. See if you can do it, or, tell your elderly to go pick up the pan and broom and clean the horse manure off the street as the parade rolls along and disappears at the end of the day!