Why I didn't vote for BIDEN

Deleted54170User

haha, i'm sorry for my bad english. please forgive! seems you accept that i'm at least able to argue a single point. thank you for your insight :smile: my impression that the majority of trumpists here even has severe problems with that :wink:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad part about every President's daily life is that barely anyone (of the half a billion people in the U.S.A.) is going to know anything about what is going on with the president during their work day.

All of the people who go window shopping, like they will tomorrow, will barely notice the news stream as they chat, walk, and shop.

What could happen if people paused a few minutes a day to keep in touch?

haha, i'm sorry for my bad english. please forgive! seems you accept that i'm at least able to argue a single point. thank you for your insight :smile: my impression that the majority of trumpists here even has severe problems with that :wink:

But you don't address ANY of the points others bring up. You go back to your 'moral' arguments.......

Well there goes another, person repeating their own words, and disillusioning my thoughts that this thread is good for posting for others to debate Why they didn't vote for Biden?

xrayy didn't. He can't. He is from another country. So why does he even post in these political debates about the U. S. of A. political officials HeyYou?

The sad part about every President's daily life is that barely anyone (of the half a billion people in the U.S.A.) is going to know anything about what is going on with the president during their work day.

All of the people who go window shopping, like they will tomorrow, will barely notice the news stream as they chat, walk, and shop.

What could happen if people paused a few minutes a day to keep in touch?

What's the olde saying? "Ignorance is bliss". Although anathema to most conservative, intelligent, liberal minded people, that particular doctrine has been slowly but surely insinuated into left wing ideology and the Democratic party (and their counterparts in other counties)

Create a class of mindless drones that don't question anything and simply follow instructions. It's an intoxicating spiel to some = have no worries or fears because "the government" will take care of everything. Have no personal responsibility, because absolutely nothing is your fault as long as you can blame some other group or person for anything that is wrong with your life - they even want to take away the "burden" of owning property.

Sad to say that many, including several people who've posted in this thread, are dedicated converts to this religion. They don't think critically or logically, because they can't! They've been "trained" no to.

There was only one spot on the election ballot that had only a democrat running for that office.

After all the years where we had two times to vote before the president was elected had 3 candidates with 3 vice president partners in each party on two different ballots and we the people voted for the two out of the three teams at the first round. Then we voted for the finalists the next time. We don't have a choice of which candidate from each 3 team republicans and each 3 team democrats anymore.

There was no election because we the people didn't get to vote for which of the 3 pres and vice pres selections from the reps and dems.

I want to be able to choose from top 3 republicans, dems, libs, green party, and/or any group that can afford to add their ballots to the voting public. So we all get to choose one of the to 3 teams for Pres and Vice Pres from all the different choices.

Sad to say that many, including several people who've posted in this thread, are dedicated converts to this religion. They don't think critically or logically, because they can't! They've been "trained" no to.

You accuse other people of not thinking critically or logically when you've previously promoted on this forum content by Tony Heller whose claims have been thoroughly fact-checked and has been conclusively exposed as a charlatan.

You've 'trained' yourself to believe bullsh!t because it happens to suit your worldview.

The topic for debate is no longer being observed or given proper attention to as to why it is or isn't a good topic for Debate.

I don't think it was ever going to be a proper "debate" anyway. HeyYou has clearly pointed out several times why he opted to vote for Trump instead of Biden. Biden's policies (although vague and as fluid as a child's runny nose) and more importantly the policies of his party and cronies are illogical, destructive, hypocritical and in some cases, downright disgusting, and any logical, intelligent person would vehemently despise them. But sadly the mindless drones on the left can't see that. They blindly believe what the MSM, big tech and their overlords tell them to believe while simultaneously accusing others of those same things.

They also change their stories and agenda's on the fly in order to fit their current narrative. Notice the MSM = First it was "their is NO election fraud!" then when that was proven to be demonstrably false it became "the is no WIDESPREAD voter fraud!" but of course, that too turned out to be false, so now it's "Okay, There was voter fraud, but not enough to change the election!". So what are next week's headlines going to say?

Or notice that in February/March Trump was laying the blame for the lack of knowledge about Covid on the Chinese Government and accused them of withholding information and endangering the lives of people. The MSM and democrat politicians of course labelled him Xenophobic and Racist. But ... what's this? CNN - "Breaking News! - China withheld critical Covid data".

But it won't change anything. Perhaps a few people will wake up from their programmed ignorance, but it's doubtful the majority will, and I certainly don't think any of the Biden/Democrat drones in these forums will change their minds.

They also change their stories and agenda's on the fly in order to fit their current narrative. Notice the MSM = First it was "their is NO election fraud!" then when that was proven to be demonstrably false it became "the is no WIDESPREAD voter fraud!" but of course, that too turned out to be false, so now it's "Okay, There was voter fraud, but not enough to change the election!". So what are next week's headlines going to say?

Sources or it didn't happen. It looks like you've gone from believing in bullsh!t because it suits your point of view, to just making sh!t up.