Have you ever played an entire game series all at once?

Unholypaladin

Yes

MCC

Borderlands 1- 2 and TPS

Tomb Raider Legend - TRU

Bioshock 1,2 and Infinite

Dead Space 1 - 3

Mass Effect 1 - 3

Gears of War 1 - 5 and GOWJ (Just finished the entire GOW to keep up with the story, also cried in the scene where Dom's Sacrifice himself to save Marcus and the others. I'll missed him)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Have you ever decided to play an entire game series from start to finish all at once. I'm doing that with the elderscrolls. I have already downloaded Arena, next I'm gonna download Daggerfall. (Both available for free on Bethesda's website) after that I am gonna continue on to the big three Morrowind, Obivion, and Skyrim, (as well as the side games Battlespire and Redguard.)

So have you ever done this with Zelda, or Resident Evil, or some video game series that you enjoyed?

good luck with that. should be fun when i try it

Yes - Baldur's Gate 1, Baldur's Gate 2, Throne of Bhaal. I used to do that ever summer when I'd escaped university. I've even played the entire series on iPad but I wouldn't recommend it on iPad...

@Unholypaladin - when you've played the original Daggerfall - have a go at the mod on SkyrimSE - Skygerfall - I can't bring myself to play the original Daggerfall but I absolutely loved the SkyrimSE mod!

Pretty much went through all the Halo entries, including Halo Wars 1 and 2( cause I'm a huge RTS fan), and excluding that one entry which shall not be named.

Command and Conquer was also another series I went through. Zero Hour with that ROTR mod was fun.

Gears of War 1-5. I'll never get over Dom's sacrifice.

Yes.

Spellforce: Order of Dawn - Breath of Winter - Shadow of the Phoenix

Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars - Dragon Storm - - even the dreadful Faith in Destiny and Demons of the Past --

And also the "fan-series" Spellforce 3 and Spellforce 3: Soul Harvest.

• 1 year later...