Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

Since April 10, 2021 to May 21, 2021 it has been forty days now.

The Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccination has made my body healthier.

Since childhood I have had a minor bronchial asthma effecting the right side lungs.

My bronchial tubes have cleared up so much in the last ten days, I can breath easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I turned off the notifications to follow this thread, my other posted threads I started too, and even The Last Poster Wins, I have been getting better sleep. I feel rested up.

In the last ten days I have slept for a several hours without interruptions and awakened feeling ready to do some RL activities.

I am still checking out mods. I have more energy when I want to play video games too.

I am sorry to have to see people fade from my friends list. Having the links in my Followed section in Settings must be sort of like having a photo album. Even if we don't look at it we know it's there. We may not visit as often and yet just seeing the link to those threads of theirs we followed we still remember bits of those times which we no longer engage with them about in chats.

I have had much better sleep knowing the posts I was following were often not people I intentionally followed. And finding those occasional threads I had been following relieved me of that sense of NOT KNOWING them.

In my last post I forgot to mention that, and that I also Unfollowed all the threads I visited which other people had started a thread to, I did it because someone else post to it I recognized grabbed my curiosity and I wondered why they posted to the thread.

Some of them I didn't intend to Follow, only because the auto follow function was on caused me to be following some I posted to because I saw another member's post there. I turned off the Auto Follow function in Settings too, I can get to on my Profile page. I realized that function had added peoples threads to my Profile list I didn't really get acquainted with after posting once at their thread, and unchecked them from those who I wanted to Follow too.

I had so many other peoples thread they started loaded in the list I hadn't visited in Years. I cleaned up the list because most of those posted threads owners were not even posting in their threads anymore. I had a lot of peoples threads that started interesting threads, but dropped out after a few flamers trolled their thread.

For you noobs, newbs, or newcomers this titled post of mine, "Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man" is a thread; everything that is posted after the first post making it a thread; is a post.

If I had known leaving all those none used threads by their owners anymore "dead Followed links" had some deteriorating effect on my thoughts and kept my mind giving them attention; without even realizing their owners weren't active anymore, I would have Unfollowed them YEARS AGO.

Having removed them I also seemed to have removed a kind of sympathetic connection. And my what a difference that makes.

I am sorry to have had to see those people fade from my friends list too!

Because of the 14 day home quarantine requests I have found out just how family, friends, and others have been overreacting and while separated from the usual days of being around them I found ways to heal my own discord. I even found cures for other minor health problems while the Covid-19 virus was in high alert. I am clean as a newborn baby, inside and out according to doctors exams.

The Covid-19 Vaccine has relieved me of one more worry. To make this post short. I no longer feel Spaced Out or Looney, like; a radio announcer going nuts because of the horrors his family, friends, and business associates are suffering from in reality.

My only thought that is kind of looney toons is. I might actually die happy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...