Day Dreams of a Spaced out Old Man

Deleted54170User

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not getting a single start to tell a story from the heart, nor lie to stir up politicians, or romance to get a girls attention.

Even money doesn't help get me thinking of some story I could write while your eyes are blinking.

Not even Fame has a grip on me. It's more like I've been tamed by failure once again.

It's doesn't matter though. Something will occur while surfing the nexus. I'll keep on keeping on until like solitaire I tell a story that gets my bowl filled with gold and praise will fall on my ears like raindrops.

It's getting near my birth month again. Writing a horror story might be just the thing.

• 1 month later...

What is it? What do you think? Are you hearing voices in your head? Read on!

Maybe we're not as spry as we can be. Some of us start to fumble when we pass the second quarter in our birthdays. I'm one of those people that challenges the human soul, mind, or spirit chatting inside our head. I was told the trio are separate. The soul is waiting for the seed of the man to engage with a woman so they marry, bonded biologically. Thus making the soul out to be an operator for the human body women build using the seeds blueprints. That makes the human body like it's a vehicle for our soul!

While we have a youthful mind we seldom pay any attention to our thought because urges from our bodies move us quickly. The twins, in some comedies I had heard and seen since; are a gambling couple. Ones a quiet good reasoning spirit; while the other is an excited gregarious kind of spirit; shouting loud suggestions about having fun. It's difficult for the reasonable spirit to be heard since they're calm while they talk.

I've been studying the changes in my life. From one decade to the next. I have realized we do have a body, the soul controls, with the two spirits. They were always there. We didn't hear either of them much, until we began to find more free time to lazily lay about. Then the soul settled down a bit, because the body was getting wear and tear! The psychological traits of old age, which are documented, you can find them in a book; began to be heard.

I won't let it convince me that I should put down my aging body to rest all the day. Lazy and no fun at all! My mind seems to want to follow some ancient rules. Only I want to follow them until I find the original ways of our kind.

That may take some time! I'll get more to the task done if I keep reminding myself and others that, Old Age is Just the wear and tear on our bodies.

If we let old mental scripts run repeatedly through our mind old age seems to creep up on us within the inner mind. The mind gets, full of conscious demeaning thoughts suggesting we're getting too old for any exciting youthful activities. The aches and pains we feel raise the twins voices enough we can hear them both. They tell us we can not bare another moment of, even just, one delightful stroll in the park again.

I tricked myself out of their blathers. I decided to go for a stroll. I went a walking until I had reached a moment of exhaustion. My thoughts caused me to fear not being able to get back to where I was at the start. Ooo. As my heart beat slowed I opened my eye's lids wide. Stared out ahead. Picked a spot a hundred yards away. Then made it my goal to make my journey to before I went back to the starting point. I wasn't standing for lame words and excuses, that I might even die; if I even go any further.

It was the challenge that got my mind to focus on the voice of truth. A bit more reasonable I'd say, instead of the gregarious saying, run! RUN! DEATH IS SNEAKING UP BEHIND YOU! RUN! The reasonable voice demanded I take care.

I walked all the way across the bridge without fretting, no fidgeting, and felt my blood being pumped all the way into my fingers and toes. That hadn't happened in a long time. I paused to let the feeling of exhilaration reach that point of surety. Rest and do it again! Yes!

I have determined that old age is like; WAITING around for reasons we think are best that the spirit's voices suggest we have earned. Earned the right to be lazy?

STAY AT HOME, Play a video game all day. I want to party. If you won't run Just Die! Won't you??! While the reasonable spirit you did good, now remember next time to pause a moment to give your heart a rest before going another mile. If you want run you have to build up to being able to again. That gives us the lessons from it and the next course in the exercise won't be so stimulating for a little while strolling along.

Now I can get out and take a stroll until I feel the heart pumping like it is new again.

Surprisingly all my pains were washed away, as my body warmed, and even all my bones including my joints limbered up. If we can't even bring ourselves to take a stroll in these trying times all over the world... Well then; we become more dependent on others who were just hanging around having fun until we start letting those curses, only heard in on our minds, hassling us with sensible and gregarious suggestions we think are stupid. Just like we did when we were children.

Harry Lorraine would have had a fit if he found out I let the spirit's influence me in getting lazier.

Who is Harry Lorraine? Why! Only the smartest man on the planet. He and a Jerry Lucas (a famous basket ball player) shared their ways on how others and they used train their memory. Harry loves going to Professional basketball games.

Mr. Lorraine wrote yet another book for us all called, "Memory Mastery". Harry appeared on a spot shot of the audience at a basketball game the very next day after I bought a copy of it. Talk about an old looking Memory Wizard...

Harry Lorraine wrote The Memory book. Then he and Mr. Lucas wrote "The Memory Book Summary", and now Memory Mastery by Mr. Lorraine. The last chance to gain valuable humor and fun ways to memorize stuff, "Memory Mastery".

Did you ever wonder if there was a way to remember all fifty of the U. S. A.'s states, and even all the capitals of all fifty of them? There is a fun way to do it and once you have, you'll never forget them. How about all the Castles; the villages, towns, and cities on all around the UK, the Green Isle in Scotland, around Ireland? You might have to make your own memory training program about those. I know I will. It will be easy for me using one of the fun memory lessons.

Now that I've refreshed my mind again I will be able to use those muscles between my ears until... who knows when?

Surprisingly all my pains were washed away, as my body warmed, and even all my bones including my joints limbered up. If we can't even bring ourselves to take a stroll in these trying times all over the world... Well then; we become more dependent on others who were just hanging around having fun until we start letting those curses, only heard in on our minds, hassling us with sensible and gregarious suggestions we think are stupid. Just like we did when we were children.

As children we didn't really pause much to study what happened along the way as we grew to be adolescents. With the book, "Memory Mastery" you will be able recall those fun times in life just because you will likely get a little jiggle so your brain wobbles a little. Than a giggle, because the words tickle as you read just a little which might remind you of some fun times with family and friends. If you do nothing but read it, it will entertain even the dullest old person whose mind is a little stagnant from lack of doing anything but watching the news and listening to familiar music being played over and over.

If you're into music and never learned a thing about written notes, and such, a memory lesson, the easiest way to learn the notes is to remember this little ditty.

If you look at my little boyish FACE you will see that Every Good Boy Does Fine. The bottom line is E, the next line up is G, B, D, & F. The acronym's Every Good Boy Does Fine, along with FACE gives you all the names of every note on each line and space. F between the bottom two lines, A in the next space up and C, E fill the upper two.

If you've gotten old and lonesome because your memories haven't had a jiggle, a giggle, or a fun time in awhile; remembering how you remembered things is likely in the book of Harry Lorraine's latest, "Memory Mastery" and it will remind you. Since i have heard that Laughter is the best medicine maybe dying laughing is a kind of medicine to ease us out of the old vehicle and into to our next body.

• 3 weeks later...

It was October 31, 2022 when I decided to do My first Vortex, "Collection".

I decided to download a Collection on the newer gaming computer with the RTX 3070 with Vortex.

I am preparing to retire my older one.

Using Vortex I picked a collection for Skyrim SE, Legendary, and AE versions from the Most Endorsed list. I read the description. I mean I read everything including all the warnings! I was sure I had a good grip. I checked the SKSE and SkyUI info to make sure it would work.

I was sure I had read it all, I launched it with Vortex.

442 items with every kind of treasure for making many improvements to Skyrim's versions. SE, Legendary, and AE.

I walked away and let it load on the newer game computer. When I returned it had about 140 downloads remaining to download. I sat down and relaxed. I got a call that I needed. I had to leave for a moment. I returned just as the downloads reached the total of 442.

I saw a list of messages in Vortex.

The last package finished downloading. I waited a minute for it to install the 442 packages. It rolled around and started downloading all 442 again.

I looked at the messages in Vortex. Several packages of esp's failed to download.

I spent some more time reading all the important stuff I needed to know about collections and the specific one "Immersive" I chose. A note complaining it was for an earlier version of Skyrim SE 1.5.xxx not for 1.6.640. I had read all that was necessary and a pop up in Vortex confirmed that once it was finished a blue button would appear to click on to set SKSE. There was still hope!

I looked around in Immersive description and important pages filled with everything about it and warnings too.

Being that it was Halloween day and nothing really important rose from my sub-directory of mental functions I decided to hang around with the computer. I shouldn't have to!

Especially since Premium people, it says that is, that premium members can just wander off and all will be done when it finishes the downloading.

Vortex showed me that Vortex queued the downloading again. I figured it would do a download of the ones it had not successfully downloaded yet. I wasn't in any hurry to get anywhere or do anything else so I watched for a minutes. I looked at all the esp's in the list that had downloaded successfully. It was downloading from the very first started and every one that followed. I read the messages Vortex provided with the words, FAILED to load, in them.

Suddenly a LONG TERM MEMORY arose from way back before the Wayback machine website was created.

I remembered how Microsoft would download updates right up to 99%. Stop! Fail to finished and start all over again. No backed up parts were saved of any part of one of their 4 hour downloads. It had to start over again.

Of course that was when we had a serious problem with the ISP's bumping us Off from our connection if we didn't stay active and, AT LEAST, move the mouse around or type a key to keep the Internet Router from getting us Dropped from the connection.

Vortex showed me the whole 442 of the collection started downloading, from the beginning adding even the already downloaded ready to Install stuff I could see. I wasn't going to hang around to watch it, so I did those necessary reality kinds of stuff away from the Keyboard.

I was gone for two hours. When I came back it had one last one to download. Yippy!

I sat back and watched.

It started over at the beginning of the first download.

I don't know if the collection called Immersive (Adults) is the problem. All I know is, that for some reason the collection Vortex showed one mod after another, wasn't downloading all the creation kit items that were packed in the Collection.

My first online Vortex Collection pack became a HALLOWEEN Daymare and Nightmare.

In the smattering of my memories, while asleep and dreaming, I remember being with people in a parlor. There appeared to be some questions asked which when I thought about them I realized I wasn't where I thought I was.

I awakened from a dream sleep so vivid it seemed I was alive. I felt my emotions from thoughts with feeling shared too from the others in my dream.

I awakened to find myself flat on my back, barely comfortable at all, in bed. What's this? Why did I leave so abruptly from the dream? It was a site better than this place. The people were easy on the eyes. The conversation? I thought someone important was entering the room.

As my present state of mind arose the phone tones made it clear someone was calling. I felt the switch from my dream sleep as though I turned away from the others to answer it. I awakened in bed. I picked up the phone. I said, Hello.

A woman spoke. Without hesitation she said, I'm sorry! I must have dialed the wrong number?

I barely got a word in before she disconnected.

The memory of the people in the comfortable room where I thought I was chatting with them faded. For a few seconds I thought I might be dreaming now and was expecting for a few more seconds to wake up. Maybe get back to the group and continue the ongoing discussion.

I looked at the phone face plate to see whose call had disturbed my dream sleep.

When I saw the words on the face plate of the phone I almost dropped it.

Health Care

Have I died? Is this purgatory? Was I brought here from where I was in the company of friends? Is this how death takes our spirit when death is sudden?

Shouldn't you be doing something else?

What? Now I am hearing a voice speaking while I tap the keyboard. I recall where I am and know that from employment I am off indefinitely. I have no agenda. What craziness is this? A voice with a forceful tone questions me. There are no modes of communications that could possibly have made me hear the words. I am crazy. I fear it now is the truth.

I know it is insanity. Because the way of my life before; my tasks were always assigned. There was no doubt what I had to do. And the way that voice made it sound when it spoke gave me the feeling it wasn't a question. It had a tone of command to the sound.

Insecurity arose in my thought. Diving deeply into fear I was supposed to be doing something, something I did not remember momentarily. I know! I will work this out and figure what I should be doing. I want so badly to earn my keep I started to worry to wonder what I may do to keep my my sanity. Why there must be something to do so the thought doesn't drive me out of my mind. Out of my comfort zone.

Thinking so fast to find that answer was driving me crazy.

I felt a purge of emotions, flushed the paranoia and doubt out, because I remembered the reason for my alarm.

Wait a minute! I have no more responsibilities other than taking care of myself in my old age. What nonsense is it that can cause me to wonder, and seemingly to make me think someone else spoke aloud outside myself?

Unlike Scrooge I didn't commit to the dialog about it being a bit of porridge or meat. I determined I was hungry. Ah HA!

There in laid out the memory I am no longer supported by the cook. So, yes, I need to do something else.

I need to get up and get busy preparing breakfast. Myself! Darn it! That is; if I want any.

I wondered for a moment. I realized dressing for work is no longer required. Desiring the usual breakfast might send droplets of hot oil out of the pan if I wanted bacon with eggs. I thought about dressing with an apron to protect my bare thighs.

I lay in bed still pondering if hiring a cook and bottle washer would make me stop loudly shocking myself with the horrid bursts of alarms to wake me up in the mornings for breakfast. With it becoming so that I feel like I am unaware of the moment of thought being an alarm to get me out of bed, I might end up so that my mental alarm clock thought really could make me go crazy.

The only thing driving me crazy.

With the lack of the members of the family no longer am I in their company except during dreams. Dreams of fond times. A better idea to have hired a cook failed. I tried to find a cook and bottle washer after the family member who did all the cooking left up for greener pastures. I didn't know anyone who could manage to bear me with my bursts of pained war injuries. I think I have fairly regained civil status of mind so now I could find a cook and bottle washer. If it weren't for me being where everyone knows my troubled health.

I have had to live without drugs to keep my pains heat low. No rehab is available to ease my aches because they are real and can't be soothed away by any method. Muttering in my sleep are like commands to charge when the foe is in sight. No rehab for that is necessary. The only relief I will ever know is the kind only a warrior gets while in battle. What clears my mind isn't a permanent cure, but it works while in combat.

Fully aware that I must fight to survive on the battlefield I know now, also, I must fight the tendencies of old age to survive Death's appeals.

No! I never will lay down my spirit tools to defend me when Death comes to my door and calls!

I wonder if that lady from Health Care was actually death calling. Maybe this is a dream and my breath had something to do with her attempt. I wonder if garlic has anything to do with how comfortable I sleep? With knowing Death may call at any time I wonder if garlic breath really drives Death away? LOL

Or am I just dreaming and wishing it so?

I was about to stretch when I sat down in the back bench seat of the car. I noted that I had sat down a shot gun someone had put in the back. A hunting shotgun. I felt the wooden end stock pushing up under my tail bone. Raising up to move it the driver's side back door opened and someone reached in and grabbed it. The fellow pulled it out and from under me. I sank back down and returned to getting comfortable. When I looked up a man in a uniform resembling a 1960 sheriff was pointing the weapon at my face.

What a weird dream! There was no sound. No words were spoken. The views were like pictures pasted up on a cork wall display. I studied my feelings as I lay there in bed. I felt no alarm. I sensed the reality of the dream sleep was some what distant from anything that I knew from real life.

Since my days of reality have been filled with a television set baby sitting me until I was old enough to go outside on my own I suspected my dream sleep was visited by parts of my memories that are no longer held off because of modern life keeping me real busy.

My life was a training program to do all the necessary tasks to maintain a ranch, only because I was being raised by a woman who spent her first 16 years of life raised on her parents ranch. It was destroyed by dust storms so that by the time she turned sixteen they had to move to a big city. Her dad was a railroad man. 55 years old was their retirement age. He lived off the stamps they gave him each month and managed until he died.

All my youth I was trained in the strictest life so the only place I could have been involved in the kind of country law enforcement I visually was seeing was from an old Black & White Television. What dreams I have are made of them.

For an example: Hopalong Cassidy was one of the most exciting cowboy shoot em up TV shows there was. The Andy Griffith Show with Sheriff Taylor was the least exciting and dull compared with the hero Hopalong Cassidy.

• 2 weeks later...

A man was sitting on a tree stump. He held a Winchester rifle with the butt on the ground pointing up while he slid a cleaning rod into its 30 06 barrel. He paused to look over at his kill. The Elk was a two year old. Good meat would come of it. He thought about the family back home. Sliding the cleaning rod up and down two more times he pulled it out and examined the cleaning cloth.

Dirty. He thought. He pulled the little tab of cloth out of the rod's hole. Dropping it into a bag for hauling out his trash after the hunt. He didn't want the herd getting his scent from any leavings. He pulled another tiny tab of cloth from the cleaning kit box. Folded the square in half. Tucked it into the eye of the cleaning rod. He put the rod into the barrel and drove it down clear to the bullet slot. Examine the cloth. Clean. He thought. He pulled the rod up and out. He set the rod down. Picked up the oil bottle lifting it out of the box. Twisted the lid off. Picked up the cleaning rod. Turned the rod up so he could dip the tiny cloth through the throat of the bottle to get a little oil on it from the bottle. Set the rod down. Put the cap back on the cleaning kits oil bottle. Twisted it on tight. He put the oil bottle into the slot next to the bottle holding the cleaning fluid. Picked up the rod. Put the end with the cloth into the barrel. Slid the rod all the way to the bullet chamber.

Done! Well done. He thought.

He leaned the family rifle against another stump of a log next to the one he was sitting on. The gun cleaning kit sat on top of it. He pulled the oiled cloth from the rod. Put it into the carry out bag. Then began disassembling the rod's three parts.

The cleaning tip. The rod sections. Then the handle. One by one he placed them in the cleaning kit. He checked for anything he might have missed. Then closed the lid on the box, and flipped the catch tab over the holding hook to lock it shut.

He paused as he looked around. The other tree stumps his father and grandfather stood empty before him. A tear rolled down his cheek. He lifted his hand. Wiped at his cheek. The times before seemed more distant this year. He remembered the wedding where all his family attended. When they were alive they would camp for a few days more after the hunt. Tell stories about the fathers before them. He placed a log on the fire. As the flames licked it and grew he gazed upon the warm glow. His thought pondered the dancing flickering flames.

As he became warmed he sat still, listening to his memories.

He kept his gaze upon the warm light. A gentle breeze stirred the air. It raised some fresh snow off the ground. He held his gaze looking at the fire and the tree sitting stumps as the fire grew keeping his body warm. The snow swirled around the other stumps. Mens forms seemed to appeared as ghostly empty air between the snow powder flowing around. His body felt a tug. Tiny as it was. He knew the souls of his father and father's father were visiting. His own body was recalling them.

His memories of being a boy returned. He saw the two men's spirits. They were talking. Grandfather spoke to his father and they laughed. Then his grandfather eyed him.

Looks like my grandson is eager to hear the tale of our fathers. Hm?

He was. He could feel his eyelids widen even though he had shifted from his own grown body to the way of the child. He listened because they knew he was eager to hear the thumping of his heart and know their company once more.

I wonder. said his father. Is he old enough to hear the story of the Bear? Winking at his father, his father smiled.

I want to hear the one about the great Elk hunt. His growing excitement filled the air.

Oh! Ho ho! Your Great Great grandfather's?

His grandfather leaned down from his seat. He lifted a chopped piece of wood and put it on the fire. The boy knew it was to assure they would stay warm until the stories end. His own father turned and looked at him.

He pointed to the growing flickering flames. Then slowly moved his hand following the smoke rising and pointed to the sky. His mind drifted with the smoke. As he stared up into the sky his grandfather spoke. The sky opened up and the words his grandfather spoke began. Then a vision began.

He was on a hill overlooking the valley. It was a sunny day. The valley was beginning to fill with new sprouts. Tree's leaves buds beginning to burst forth. The field was going to be warm enough soon to till. He turned and looked behind him. The forest edge rose before him. A log with two long wooden spikes pinned it to the ground caught his eye. Turning toward it he sat down.

While he let his body soak in the gentle warmth he sensed a nudge. He turned to see a sneak had joined him.

Well, my son. You've gotten so I did not even notice you before. You've learned the sneak well.

Can I go with you on the hunt this season. Can I, can I?!
It will be. When you're old enough.

I am! I mean, I will be soon.

Yes, soon.

The trail awaits us to speak with the elders about your initiation. First let us look upon the valley and breath in the air of Spring as we do.

Aw. I want to go now!

Patience, my son. First you must reason with the present spirit of Spring before you spend time longing for the hunt.

A cloud on the waters far away drew the boy's attention. Everywhere I look is calm today except me. I am so excited I can barely contain myself. Look there! The cloud on the waters seems to have taken a shape resembling an eye. There is a black dot like our eyes center to it too.

He looked out over the water where his son was pointing.

Come with me quickly. We must tell the others of what you have seen. It is a sign. Up! I can still win a foot race with you. You can tell the others of your discovery. What he saw caused him to worry. His son's vision may be a good omen. He would let him tell the others. That would help get him fair attention when the season of the hunt came. Being a good spotter too would add to his account with the elders so they showed favor for his request to go on the hunt. They raced along the trail. To break the tension he pretended to be tired. Then darted quickly to regain his son's side. The people heard their laughter.

The two darted out on the open ground in the village. Trying to tease each other in faint competition. Laughing at their folly.

A grunt broke their concentration. His father stopped and then he.

What is this? You two having fun when there is work to be done. The old chief gave them a wry smile.

Oh! The boy looked up at his father, then continued. Great chief there upon the water is a wonder to see. A cloud there has a dark spot like our eyes. They turned to look. The chief lifted a spyglass.

A moment passed while the chief searched. Good boy! You have found a wonder. Go and inform the others that there is a ship on the horizon, coming this way.
He watched as his son prepared to dart away.

You too! Gently sporting a grim look for the elder of the two. The chief said. Go!

I sprinted to catch up to my son. We decided to split up so we carried the message to everyone quicker.

While I brought the news to the attention of everyone I saw my son doing so too was using his hunting skill to track down anyone we might have missed. I turned to face the way I traveled. The people who heard me were there. I looked for my son among them. A tiny bit of worry touched my spirit. As I took deep breaths to recover I was with my hands on my thighs bent so I was looking down on the ground. I sensed a kindred spirit. Joy filled me. But when raised my eyes to look toward the crowd I saw a visage of a boy with another, whose spirit I barely remembered as a child.

Back before the lands shook. Trees were felled by winds so powerful they could lift them out of the ground roots and all, the ground cracked, mounds shifted, water rose and flowed over land where none had been before. While we ran for our lives my old friend lifted me up and carried me on his tiny back. Faster than I could have run. I felt him under me as we sped away from harms way. He seemed to know where to go, with eyes I had yet learned to see with. I hugged his neck and heard his breath. He ran, dodged, and jumped. I felt him bucking to get up the side of a growing mound that kept growing higher. He leapt and leapt up and up. The winds died down suddenly. The mound slowed. He carried me until I could see the top. The ground shook suddenly.
He bucked and jumped to get to the top. I felt him heave. Just when he bucked and I went up onto the top. When the earth stopped shaking I turned to him. We sat together. Just before he died I promised I would never let him go.

I saw the image within the crowd. His spirit nodded his head. I knew him again. It was so long ago I nearly had forgotten him. I began to cry. His spirit came to my side and nuzzled me. My son broke through the crowd. I raised up and took him into my arms.
That day, what he spotted turned into a ship. A long ship bearing gifts to trade, and with them they brought someone familiar to me. They were friends of the one who saved my life. His family was aboard the ship.
We were children when he saved my life that ended with him giving up his own. When the ship load of people met the chief on the shores there was a great noise of joy raised. The chief summoned me and my son. We went swiftly out to join them. The first to arrive of the friends of our family I remembered was a yearling. It walked up to me and my son. Stared at me and then looked at my son. I felt that tingling in my soul.
The soul of my friend had returned. The people aboard the ship turned out to be survivors too and were family.

A young Elk chose my son as his friend. After a pen was built, the rest of the Elk were brought off the ship. Then more glad tidings, finding closeness among us, and a feast was prepared. Joyful tears were shed among our finding relatives that were alive. Forty years of wonder ceased for we were a great clan again with the Elk we were once friends with us again.
We ate, drank, and danced. Stories were told from dusk til dawn. I spent many sleepless hours remembering. Telling the story of our people to all the newcomers.
Our lives were renewed with hope for a better future now that the Elk were with us again. The visions of the future for my son and our family made a new story that one day my son will tell my grandchildren and his children's children.

With the sign of my friend's spirit vision I was renewed. The people from the ship brought with his family the new Elk and that filled the break in our circle of life.

Hey! Mister! Mind if I join you?

My future bride stood warming herself by the fire.

Did you say hi to your grand and father for me?

I knew she was teasing me. I stood up and hugged her.

I whispered in her ear. I learned a new story from my grandfather.
She pulled back a bit from our hug. A suspicious expression appeared on her face. A memory usually doesn't have new stories. She pulled back a bit more from our hug. Tell me!

I smiled back at her. I said. Later. After I have prepared everything. I wonder. Thinking about our plans together. I wonder if... I looked at her. Does this space look like a good place to you for us to get married?

A shocked expression appeared on her face.

Look around before you say anything. I saw my Grandfather's father, my grandfather, and my father standing together with mother, grandmother, and great grandmother as she looked their way. I didn't know if she did. They were smiling and I could see a visage behind them of the Elk gathered around in the village like they used to be. As part of the family.

She turned back to face me. It's beautiful. YES!