Skyrim 1.2 patch

MorwynKelm

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put mine in offline mode and it's staying like that. Honestly that company are run by morons, they knew about the resistances from feedback on the PS3 version yet they still went ahead and broke the 360/PC versions.

"The looking controls are screwed up, whatever my look sensitivity is set to, I move the mouse barely a centimeter up or down and I'm staring at either the sky or the ground. >_< And that's from a few seconds of gameplay. "

My attempt to help/

Delete your ini files and let the game create new ones. This fixed it for me and others have been suggesting the same thing. It's the tweaks to the ini files that are messing this up. Just copy your tweaks on to the newly made ini files.

Edited by kittie885

I think the whole thing about save games being deleted is BS. There is no way that installing a patch will delete save games in a folder in a completely different part of the drive that is not affected.

Some idiot just probably forgot to save his game the last time he played.

Not "some idiot forgot to save", I save religiously - learned that lesson well between Morrowind, Oblivion, FO3 and FNV. While I have only had 4-5 CTDs with Skyrim (all after the previous patch, perfectly stable before that), I am still in the habit of quicksaving every 15-20 minutes, and hard saving every 30 minutes tops. I have lost 2 hard saves, all my autosaves and my quicksave. Going to check manually if they still exist physically and are just no longer recognized or are completely gone, though, just in case.