[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

I'm Editing a Spell from Apocalypse for personal use, and I want to know how to change whether it causes NPC's to become aggressive towards you, when you use it on someone. Could someone help me out? Any advice is appreciated. :laugh:

P.S - The Spell is Banish Living, which you can only cast on people with under 500 HP, how do i change this?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Kia ora

Miutumblr I think you'll find the powers that be coming down on anything like that we are not even allowed to use assets from othe Beth games in mods for game they did not come from. I'd be saying not allowed

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hey every one i am new to this whole site and i want to create a mod but i don't understand what any of the steps are it wasn't what i was expecting so i was wondering if someone can give me a link to the best video as a tutorial to show me how it works and what i am doing

hey every one i am new to this whole site and i want to create a mod but i don't understand what any of the steps are it wasn't what i was expecting so i was wondering if someone can give me a link to the best video as a tutorial to show me how it works and what i am doing

It really depends on what type of mod you want to make. Some are much more complex than others.

:)