• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

z4x

z4x

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Not sure if its right topic, but is there an option to change priority of mods (not plugins)? Aka what overrides what? Also if there is way to see conflicts?

Reidlos

Reidlos

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 565 posts
Vortex needs an advanced mode, loot isn't a 1 stop shop even started by the loot team. For basic everyday use by New comers it's great but if they flat out refuse to throw a bone to mod makers and heavy duty mod users [with knowledge of how this works] that's a good chunk of the community they are flipping the finger to.

Vortex is looking good overall but will dead for a subset of us

SkunkMonkey

SkunkMonkey

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 456 posts

Not sure if its right topic, but is there an option to change priority of mods (not plugins)? Aka what overrides what? Also if there is way to see conflicts?

If there is a conflict, a red lightning bolt will appear next to the dependencies icon in the list. If the lightning bolt is green, it means there are conflicts but a rule has been set to address it. Clicking on the dependencies icon will show what overrides are set.

Vortex needs an advanced mode, loot isn't a 1 stop shop even started by the loot team. For basic everyday use by New comers it's great but if they flat out refuse to throw a bone to mod makers and heavy duty mod users [with knowledge of how this works] that's a good chunk of the community they are flipping the finger to.

Vortex is looking good overall but will dead for a subset of us

What do you mean by "Advanced mode"?  A little elaboration on that will go a long way in determining what might be changed to address your issues. As it stands, your post really doesn't do much other than sound like whining.

I happen to be an advanced/heavy mod user and I find that Vortex does what I need and allows me to create profiles with over 200 mods.

Page loaded in: 0.673 seconds