Mod Authors Forum Access.

HeyYou

It matches the overall overly heavy handed tone around here lately. I don't get it.

Yeah, me either. I have absolutely no idea what changed that brought this all on....... This used to be an author friendly site. Not any more. It almost seems author hostile...... To me, it certainly feels that way.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. I see. I am sure the mod authors (of which I don't seem to be one any more....) will just love the vote of confidence that you feel it necessary to prevent them from such an exploit. They are notoriously nefarious characters after all.....

Considering the fact you lambasted several users in the GMAD forums for their views and opinions recently, you'll know some of them are certainly no angels and that we most definitely need to code our systems to not be exploited, as we always have.

Ah. I see. I am sure the mod authors (of which I don't seem to be one any more....) will just love the vote of confidence that you feel it necessary to prevent them from such an exploit. They are notoriously nefarious characters after all.....

Considering the fact you lambasted several users in the GMAD forums for their views and opinions recently, you'll know some of them are certainly no angels and that we most definitely need to code our systems to not be exploited, as we always have.

:D

Yeah, I do have a tendency to be a bit outspoken.

I would wonder if anyone that wasn't actually contributing to a mod, was ever added to the mod, to grant someone access/perks.... If I had to hazard a guess, I would say "no".

And yes, this looks a LOT like a 'purge'......

I would wonder if anyone that wasn't actually contributing to a mod, was ever added to the mod, to grant someone access/perks.... If I had to hazard a guess, I would say "no".

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....................

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....................

I can't give a "like" to your post. Here's a kudos instead.

Ma refuse access to GMAD, which have been proven to have more than 1000 downloads before they have requested the deletion of their mods, shows only how the operators of the page tick. This automatically sorts all critical voices out for them. I am always surprised how easy life can be