~ snip ~

~ snip ~

~ snip ~

~ snip ~

~ snip ~

~ snip ~

~ snip ~

Apparently, we are "The Expendables"...... :D

LOL ... +1 for Hey ... knew we keep you around for something!!

Keeping things simple ... one snip at a time.

- Edit - Just to show I'm a man of my word, never to make a difference (that's somebody else's job ... way above my pay grade anyway).

- Edit 2 - In keeping with a long standing goal I set for myself of keeping my post count down (and because I have already worn out my ~ snip ~ button) ... Euph, it's true that Hey should come with some sort of warning label. The problem that arises is that there's only so much room on Hey and warning labels need to be legible.

Funny, I've heard lots of complaints from people who have had computer fails and found that their save file backups are useless because they can't rebuild the same mod list as before.

Am I the only one on the planet who has actual on-my-hard drive copies of mods I use? The last person who clicks on the Download Manually button?

We humans are in danger of losing the ability to use our left click finger if that one extra click is the deal breaker.

You are not the only one. :D I think I still have almost every mod that I have downloaded, since oblivion. Both on a drive in my machine, and also backed up on my NAS. :D

An army of two ... we shall take over the world eh Hey?

Army of four............

Army of 5.

Technically a squad now, I think, but we can build from here. XD

Are you trying to make me spit water on my screen? Because I spit water on my screen. *shakes fist*

Are you trying to make me spit water on my screen? Because I spit water on my screen. *shakes fist*

:laugh:

Edit: @HeyYou - did you specifically mention that due to our ages (no, I'm not exactly young myself anymore)?

Did Nexus use a lawyer to confirm what they are doing is legal and follow all policy's when it comes to IP content and etc.

I have strong doubts that they've consulted a lawyer, or if they did, it was one who didn't know what they should about Internet legalities. Each case is individual, and I'm not a lawyer, so I won't comment in detail, but I see some things on the site that, if presented in court, would almost certainly be tossed out. I hope, for his sake, Robin consults a better lawyer than the one(s) he's been using so far, if any.

Funny, I've heard lots of complaints from people who have had computer fails and found that their save file backups are useless because they can't rebuild the same mod list as before.

Am I the only one on the planet who has actual on-my-hard drive copies of mods I use? The last person who clicks on the Download Manually button?

We humans are in danger of losing the ability to use our left click finger if that one extra click is the deal breaker.

You are not the only one. :D I think I still have almost every mod that I have downloaded, since oblivion. Both on a drive in my machine, and also backed up on my NAS. :D

An army of two ... we shall take over the world eh Hey?

Army of four............

Army of 5.

Technically a squad now, I think, but we can build from here. XD

It was time to clean it anyway. :D

:laugh:

Edit: @HeyYou - did you specifically mention that due to our ages (no, I'm not exactly young myself anymore)?

:) I figgered there would be a fair few that would recognize that. :D

I have strong doubts that they've consulted a lawyer, or if they did, it was one who didn't know what they should about Internet legalities. Each case is individual, and I'm not a lawyer, so I won't comment in detail, but I see some things on the site that, if presented in court, would almost certainly be tossed out. I hope, for his sake, Robin consults a better lawyer than the one(s) he's been using so far, if any.

The idea that Robin doesn't have a lawyer versed in internet law and privacy to run all this by is laughable. As is the idea that non-lawyers would understand it well enough to contradict said lawyer.

Oh... so you're that tiny fly that has been landing on it, lately... :tongue:

:smile: I figgered there would be a fair few that would recognize that. :D

No idea what you mean... :whistling:

Oh... so you're that tiny fly that has been landing on it, lately... :tongue:

:smile: I figgered there would be a fair few that would recognize that. :D

No idea what you mean... :whistling:

Not where Hey was coming from, but my spin on it ... https://www.quotes.net/mquote/78437