Trying to understand

MajorCyco

In a lot ways, the bunny isn't wrong. It is a bit of an echo chamber in this thread.

Folks are hoping that Nexus will see the error of their ways, and change this policy.

A lot like a dog sitting by the dining table, hoping someone will hand them some scraps....... :D

It might work then. That's main reason my dog has gotten so fat. Those puppy eyes...... :cool:

LOLOL. Yep. All to familiar with that one. Though, my dogs have learned they don't get fed from the table. They get theirs later. :D So they wait not-so-patiently. If I am sitting at my desk though, it's fair game..... and they have gotten very good at eating from a fork/spoon. :D (yes, I share. My dogs aren't spoiled... no, not at all...... stop looking at me like that.)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Prices have been steady for years. It's not a major increase, except for the loss of life time, I suppose.

Everyone should evaluate that for themselves. I personally do not believe in coincidences.

Meh. Prices have been steady for years. It's not a major increase, except for the loss of life time, I suppose.

Everyone should evaluate that for themselves. I personally do not believe in coincidences.

Didn't say it was. Just not a big deal.

After reading the article I don't think this is too much a big deal. It's being modernized (ever increasing inflation and having all these servers, etc definitely is expensive to run. I think there was a news post years back that explained all of this). The fact they are keeping supporter status (no ads, higher download speeds) is good as well. They could have easily done away with that to encourage folks to keep buying Premium (especially with this Collections system on its way). Having it moved away from the forum system is also a plus. I do wonder how their Patreon prices compare. Not something I really checked out before though. I am glad they will be honoring life time, and existing premiums for folks that already purchased them at least.

Edited by Faelrin