Trying to understand

MajorCyco

Sinitar Gaming is the author of some popular. modding guides that some consider to be too promiscuous. I personally don't share the view, having discussed with the guy: he was ready to accept and correct an error about my mod.

You have got to be joking here. His modding Guide is objectively broken, and he also tried to steal a mod.

Jesus dude, if you're just going to troll don't make it so obvious next time. Learn some artistry next time.

Wow. Even the people who have been consistently posting on the side of the "Mod Authors rights" get called a troll if they post one thing someone doesn't like.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinitar Gaming is the author of some popular. modding guides that some consider to be too promiscuous. I personally don't share the view, having discussed with the guy: he was ready to accept and correct an error about my mod.

You have got to be joking here. His modding Guide is objectively broken, and he also tried to steal a mod.

Jesus dude, if you're just going to troll don't make it so obvious next time. Learn some artistry next time.

Wow. Even the people who have been consistently posting on the side of the "Mod Authors rights" get called a troll if they post one thing someone doesn't like.

I have not spent the time needed to read the last however many pages it was before I jumped in to see every single thing said in this thread.

This isn't some minor disagreement. It's denial of an objective fact.

Edited by CrashRakashe

One thing I have learned from this thread: disagreement = troll, no matter which side you are on.

@brabbit

Ad hominem

adjective:

(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
adverb: ad hominem
1.in a way that is directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
2.in a way that relates to or is associated with a particular person.
"The drama that has been caused over this is pretty absurd, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with this community."
"They can go back to their bubble. Not like it really matters at the end of the day whether they understand or not."
Your words are ad hominem. They are personally directed at other users rather than any argument or pov they have.
Understand
verb:
1.perceive the intended meaning of (words, a language, or a speaker).
perceive the significance, explanation, or cause of (something).
2.interpret or view (something) in a particular way.
infer something from information received (often used as a polite formula in conversation).
regard (a missing word, phrase, or idea) as present; supply mentally.
assume to be the case; take for granted.
3.be sympathetically or knowledgeably aware of the character or nature of.
"They say they want understanding, but then they don't even want to hear any sort of view but their own. There is never going to be understadning if you don't want to listen and ignore everything."
"As for understanding ... not sure if you realize this, but when someone says they came to an understanding with another person on their view point ... it typically means they have come to some sort of settlement on the view that they both can agree on. It's not necessarily an agreement on the solution, but there is an understanding of why the oher holds the view that they do."
Again, people can understand without agreeing to what was said. I have provided these definitions so you can understand that your understanding of the words you are using is incorrect. :smile:

Â

Â

Â

Wow.  Even the people who have been consistently posting on the side of the "Mod Authors rights" get called a troll if they post one thing someone doesn't like.

As I said before, people are exhausted, frustrated and the pot is boiling. Attacking each other for little things or an increase of misunderstandings just proves that. For which nexus is to blame. As they caused the boilingâ¦.xD

I think this is obvious. Rubbing it under peopleâs noses doesnât make you the better person.

So seeing this kind of attacks here just shows what mess nexus has created.

Everyone here is now on a higher level and to snap, getting snarky or misunderstand is happening much faster than it would be under normal circumstances.

I have not spent the time needed to read the last however many pages it was before I jumped in to see every single thing said in this thread.

This isn't some minor disagreement. It's denial of an objective fact.

You don't think it's more likely to be "ignorance of an objective fact". Something worthy of correction, but not worthy of accusation of trolling?

At least until they show some level of intent?

Again, people can understand without agreeing to what was said. I have provided these definitions so you can understand that your understanding of the words you are using is incorrect. :smile:

Yeah. "understanding" and "coming to an understanding" are two very different things.

Btw. Creating a situation that makes the party with the lesser power attack each other gets often used by a party with much more power to distract from their failure or their mistake or the issues they created.

Itâs a tactic that businesses, companies and politician execute since a VERY long time.

Btw. Creating a situation that makes the party with the lesser power attack each other gets often used by a party with much more power to distract from their failure or their mistake or the issues they created.

Itâs a tactic that businesses, companies and politician execute since a VERY long time.

"Divide and Conquer"

For folks needing help with Rabbit please check my Sig. Less qoutes from them the better for us all.

For those who wonder about Sinitar gaming I have found this https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/d34mx7/shoutout_to_sinitar_gamings_skyrim_se_ultimate/ Check the first reply posting by forever_phoenix and yes it is old but it is the revelence to the reason folks are saying "its like sinitar gaming"

While they (Robin and his Nexus mod boys and girls) may think/assume the new system is going to be the best or work forever with the "held" content. Doesn't mean it is going to be. Hard to say something is going to work when your looking at blueprints of it. Remember he and they havent even tested it yet.

as folks have stated this wasn't a open update/upgrade change to the system. This was a underhanded "update" and once things were started into motion they then "announced the new changes". New TOS should be new agreements. And the fact they choose to write in "previous agreements are null and voided" Proves they don't care what the mod users/mod makers want bottom line.

And yes the moment they have a few "Every day joes" start discord in the ranks things tend to fall about. They either start a new issues or provide things to cause them to spiral out of control. Its been done by Anti-union groups by politicians and even by police. (For those who remember sudden drop off of brick stacks at BLM rallys was weird specially when those dropping them were proved to be cops in plains clothes)

What we all really need to do is those who feel this is truly is wrong is stop all payments to them. Direct support of mod makers and seek those who posted the big pull mods and have them yank them away. Cause if they don't have them this website will fail. The new system will never make it out of its creation stage if you starve it. Think of all the unofficial patch mods going away. That is what got me here way back when. I'm sure there was some mods that first drew you in or here cause this is where it was. You take that away they lose allot. Specially if they decided to use it after its was supposed to be pulled and removed as they will be breaking there word and agreement which then would open them to legal action.