Trying to understand

MajorCyco

Your deliberate inability to make the connection between "I have come back to the same old excrement" and the very next sentence, "Nothing seems to change here" is simply unparalleled. But you do illustrate my point equally well, so thanks for that.

I'm beginning to think that the presence of excrement coinciding with your presence is not a coincidence.

I know, I make a simple set of observations and the flood gates opened. Do you have a shut off valve? Or will you continue to spew forth?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted34304850
I know, I make a simple set of observations and the flood gates opened. Do you have a shut off valve? Or will you continue to spew forth?

you can guarantee he'll continue to spew forth.

Your deliberate inability to make the connection between "I have come back to the same old excrement" and the very next sentence, "Nothing seems to change here" is simply unparalleled. But you do illustrate my point equally well, so thanks for that.

I'm beginning to think that the presence of excrement coinciding with your presence is not a coincidence.

I'd recommend ignoring him, as from what I've seen of him, he is deadset on having the last word.

My thought exactly. Perhaps ScytheBearer's handle would more aptly be: ToxicityBearer.

<terminated>

Because I was replying to your subsequent post, not your initial post. It's not a glaring omission if your original post is only a few posts further back in the thread. Clearly you're desperate to save face here and are hopelessly grasping at anything you can to justify your continual toxicity.

I suspect that you didn't leave this community voluntarily but were in fact kicked out.

I'd recommend ignoring him, as from what I've seen of him, he is deadset on having the last word.

you can guarantee he'll continue to spew forth.

I figured as much. I have blocked her and her sister. Thank you both.

IMO, Its actually worse than that - some MA's at Nexus are now quite reluctant to share assets etc and are closing their permissions. This unintended fallout from the Nexus debacle is kinda concerning me and if it continues like this you are going to see an increasing number of MA's leave the scene. Asset sharing leads to new mods and without new assets this community isn't moving forward, IMO

Maybe Robin, Stefan or Mike have another vision for how to solve this problem easily. After all, they are in the process of simplifying modding for everyone.

IMO, Its actually worse than that - some MA's at Nexus are now quite reluctant to share assets etc and are closing their permissions. This unintended fallout from the Nexus debacle is kinda concerning me and if it continues like this you are going to see an increasing number of MA's leave the scene. Asset sharing leads to new mods and without new assets this community isn't moving forward, IMO

Maybe Robin, Stefan or Mike have another vision for how to solve this problem easily. After all, they are in the process of simplifying modding for everyone.

this maybe true except for mod authors. the problem is that they are the source which delivers the mods. seems to me a special simplifying experiment here i still do not understand.

this maybe true except for mod authors. the problem is that they are the source which delivers the mods. seems to me a special simplifying experiment here i still do not understand.

Nexus is the biggest modding site for bethesda games and some others, there are almost no competition, so they can do whatever they want because there is no place to go, sure many will say there is this or that site, but no site have the structure and the public nexus have.

So yes, they have a plan, simple, some MA will leave, more will stay and in time more will come, the numbers are still nice, fo4 have almost 40k mods, don´t know how many authors left, but i am sure is not enough for this to be a problem, is like being mad with microsoft, will you stop using windows? Even now, in the middle of all this storm, there are still mods being released... because not many people care about all this, i think i see two or three youtubers talking about this.

But i think this can be a future problem, nexus opened space for competition, price will be a key factor for users and the TOS will be a key factor for MA, considering that in one year we will have a new launch from bethesda, i think there is a amazing window opportunity here for any competition rise.

There is not much to understand in my answer. That was meant rather sarcastically and not to be taken quite seriously

There is not much to understand in my answer. That was meant rather sarcastically and not to be taken quite seri

right, i understood it exactly as sarcastically and i'm fully with you. was not aware that it could have another meaning. i used it just for my lesser sarcastic addon on the special experiment... :wink:

@ralfetas - i think we will see options to nexumods in the future - too late to switch before the end of the ultimatium.

but as far as i can see there are not only one or two mod authors who are surprised and not amused how the current situation regarding tos change and the introduction of a new system is handled.